Trump for Prez?

PaulKolby

I wanted to share this video with everyone to show why trump should be president

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

You're opening a big can of worms, and that's coming from a Trump supporter.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait, people actually take him seriously?

EDIT - where's the 'hell naw' option?

"I want a heavy handed president to destroy foreign relations"

-Trump supporters after trump publicly condemns Mexican immigrants

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait, people actually take him seriously?

EDIT - where's the 'hell naw' option?

+1, scary ass thought.

+1, scary ass thought.

Right? He's an open asshole to women, Mexicans, and anyone else who isn't white and American. The bigger problem is that half the country thinks like that, but he's just the ultimatum.

He might seem pretty dumb. But he's actually pretty fucking smart.

He just manged to get you to help get him known.

Out of all the presidential candidates ad campaigns he is number one. he is getting known everywhere from website to website, to the radio and T.V.

He's getting all of this free publicity which is helping him be known.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

He might seem pretty dumb. But he's actually pretty fucking smart.

He just manged to get you to help get him known.

Out of all the presidential candidates ad campaigns he is number one. he is getting known everywhere from website to website, to the radio and T.V.

He's getting all of this free publicity which is helping him be known.

As if he wasn't famous enough for being a rich asshole, now he's becoming famous for being a rich asshole who thinks he can run a country.

Letting him be a mayor is frightening enough, let alone being president. But enough people lap up his bullshit that I think this might be closer than a lot of us would prefer.

You're opening a big can of worms, and that's coming from a Trump supporter.

I'm happy to hear you're a Trump supporter. You're one of the few people who says a lot of things I agree with on this forum. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I get it.  Some ass shoots is mouth off a bunch and touts his "richness",  and the lowest common intellectual denomination gets... "wet".

Very nice...  it makes me scared... more than any other social movement I can think of.

How the f*ck can anyone thinks this man suitable to represent a country?

He is the joke candidate, and if elected... guess who becomes the joke next?  You guys down south better keep making bigger guns to compensate.

As if he wasn't famous enough for being a rich asshole, now he's becoming famous for being a rich asshole who thinks he can run a country.

Letting him be a mayor is frightening enough, let alone being president. But enough people lap up his bullshit that I think this might be closer than a lot of us would prefer.

List your reasons for him not being a good presidential candidate enlighten me my friend.

I can somewhat agree to him being a bad president but he does also have some interesting good parts to him in a sense if you look deeper.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

List your reasons for him not being a good presidential candidate enlighten me my friend.

I can somewhat agree to him being a bad president but he does also have some interesting good parts to him in a sense if you look deeper.

The bad destroys the good by a huge margin.  Man is a bigoted, rapist... what you got?

The bad destroys the good by a huge margin.  Man is a bigoted, rapist... what you got?

A rapist ? Never heard of that.

If you're talking about his ex-wife. It was shown false and she meant it in a emotional way not a criminal way.

Edited by Ramamataz

A rapist ? Never heard of that.

Raped his wife, Ivanna Trump... by her own admission... later to be recanted (legal issues).

Want me to source it?  ugh.

Raped his wife, Ivanna Trump... by her own admission... later to be recanted (legal issues).

Want me to source it?  ugh.

Shown false sadly it wasn't true.

Nevertheless, Cohen, Trump’s attorney, said that “there is nothing reasonable about you wanting to write a story about somebody’s usage of the word ‘rape,’ when she’s talking [about how] she didn’t feel emotionally satisfied.”

"It’s not the word that you’re trying to make it into,” Cohen told The Daily Beast, saying Ivana Trump was talking about how “she felt raped emotionally… She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word.”

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the Ivana Trump statement said. “[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

Source:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

Shown false sadly it wasn't true.

Nevertheless, Cohen, Trump’s attorney, said that “there is nothing reasonable about you wanting to write a story about somebody’s usage of the word ‘rape,’ when she’s talking [about how] she didn’t feel emotionally satisfied.”

"It’s not the word that you’re trying to make it into,” Cohen told The Daily Beast, saying Ivana Trump was talking about how “she felt raped emotionally… She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word.”

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the Ivana Trump statement said. “[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

Source:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

If that does it for you, all is good.

I won't go into this.

"Shown it wasn't true", not to me.

I love the idea of Donald trump for President. He speaks his mind and is, like myself, tired of all this being politically correct bullshit. That's the main thing I like about him and that he's not a politician. It's getting to where we don't need politicians to be the President anymore. 

Aside from Trump, Dr. Ben Carson is actually my favorite. That man is the most intelligent out of all them. Again, not a politician. 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Aww, fuck it...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

...and here is Cohen's (lawyer) response to the issue at the time:

“You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

I'm more afraid of what this means for the 2020 elections.... you know EVERY backroom puppet master behind all the candidates is looking at what is going on and they're already drawing up plans for how the 2020 elections will look.

If trump gets elected president, im done with this country. This whole election is a joke. dont even get me started on Hillary Clinton. The only one with any kind of credibility is sanders.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz