which GPU should i go for?

Confused between 2 laptops  .Both have 5th gen i7 processors. Same clock speeds.

The first has 15.6'' FHD display with 16gb DDR3 and 2TB HDD and 4Gb Nvidia Geforce GT 920M dedicated.

The second is 14'' HD-LED touch display with 8gb DDR3 RAM and 1 TB and 8 GB SSD hybrid drive.this one has 2 GB Nvidia  Geforce GT 830M dedicated.

I cant choose between GPUs.

I prefer the 14 inch one.

The second has a better GPU AFAIK. (I haven't looked at benchmarks, so I don't know for sure)

They both have shit GPU's

The second one has SSD so a little faster I think. plus a bit portable since 14 inches.

both gpus are low end enough they shouldn't really be influencing your decision to buy one over the other lets put it that way..also is a hybrid drive SSD..keep that in mind, I dunno hybrid drives well but I know they are not looked fondly upon.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

looking at them I would get 2 because I cannot live without a touch screen laptop since getting one, and its smaller and probably lighter.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Confused between 2 laptops  .Both have 5th gen i7 processors. Same clock speeds.

The first has 15.6'' FHD display with 16gb DDR3 and 2TB HDD and 4Gb Nvidia Geforce GT 920M dedicated.

The second is 14'' HD-LED touch display with 8gb DDR3 RAM and 1 TB and 8 GB SSD hybrid drive.this one has 2 GB Nvidia  Geforce GT 830M dedicated.

I cant choose between GPUs.

I prefer the 14 inch one.

Get the first one. The first one is full hd, the other not. The first one has 1TB more storage, the first one has a better gpu with more vram, the first one has a bigger screen, the first one has 8GB more ram

nuff said

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

Get the first one. The first one is full hd, the other not. The first one has 1TB more storage, the first one has a better gpu with more vram, the first one has a bigger screen, the first one has 8GB more ram

nuff said

Not really, the 830 wil still beat the 920 even if the 920 has more vRAM. The 920 is too weak to make use of 4GB of vRAM. It's like saying the 960 4GB beats the r9 280x because it has more vRam, which is wrong. MOAR vRam =\= MOAR performance.

Checking benchmarks the 920M gets easily beaten by the 830M.

920M: http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-920M.138763.0.html

830M: http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-830M.107796.0.html

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Second one has better GPU, tho also has a lower resolution the first option, there's probably not much difference you can see and it also adds a bit more fps than on Full HD display.

Evidence Of Evil