What movie is this?

DarkEnergy

I just started playing SkyForge. There's this map I'm on that looks very familiar to an animated movie I watched when I was a kid, minus the flying mechanoid. I don't remember what the movie was. It had the abandoned-stone-structure-stone robot-flying wooden boat, theme. Does anyone know this movie?

HxUnNMs.png

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Bambi?

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I just started playing SkyForge. There's this map I'm on that looks very familiar to an animated movie I watched when I was a kid, minus the flying mechanoid. I don't remember what the movie was. It had the abandoned-stone-structure-stone robot-flying wooden boat, theme. Does anyone know this movie?

HxUnNMs.png

its a video game not a movie

potato.

Bambi?

wut.....

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

its a video game not a movie

Did you read the post?

Could it be Disney's Atlantis?

Would be easier if you can give us more of the plot.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

wut.....

Animated movie with abandoned-stone-structure-stone robot-flying wooden boat

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Could it be Disney's Atlantis?

Would be easier if you can give us more of the plot.

no

no

Live action or animated?  Do you remember anything else?  English, Chinese, Japanese, what language was the movie?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Live action or animated?  Do you remember anything else?  English, Chinese, Japanese, what language was the movie?

animated, english.

animated, english.

Here go find it in this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_feature_films

Can't help anyone who isn't willing to help themselves.

Here go find it in this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_feature_films

Can't help anyone who isn't willing to help themselves.

I tried looking through that list before I posted. 

The Jungle Book.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The Jungle Book.

no...

no...

Really? I was thinking I had it. When you say animated, do you mean cartoon, or anime?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Really? I was thinking I had it. When you say animated, do you mean cartoon, or anime?

cartoon

The only other thing I remember is that there's this character that in standing in a door way at night and flexes, causing his shirt to rip and then his pants to rip and fall off. I'm not sure if that's the same movie though, it's been so long.