jaybird bluebuds x - questions for owners

Go to solution Solved by MuHammer,

you can easiy turn them off and on again and if you dont wanna do that i think they will last at least 10-12hrs of idleing - but i dont really know that because i always turn them off

Do these work with the moto g 2nd gen with the in line controls, like volume, pause, skip song

If around neck not listening, does it feel like you will lose them via them falling?

Durability? 

they fit nicely dont fall out easy, and they work flawlessly with my droid turbo, could try it with my moms moto g (2) but i bet it works without a problem.

As i dont use them often (not an in ear guy) i cant tell you much about the durability but they are built great and the battery lasts atleast 6 hours for me

they fit nicely dont fall out easy, and they work flawlessly with my droid turbo, could try it with my moms moto g (2) but i bet it works without a problem.

As i dont use them often (not an in ear guy) i cant tell you much about the durability but they are built great and the battery lasts atleast 6 hours for me

sweet deal, and i meant when you're not listening, when the headphones are idle around my neck for e.g. Unless that what you answered.

They will work with you Moto G if it has bluetooth.

I feel like they will not fall off if you are just walking.

I think they are very durable. Nice build quality.

It's a super good set of in ears. sound is great and they are very comfy.

TL;DR: Buy them, the freedom is amazing.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

They will work with you Moto G if it has bluetooth.

I feel like they will not fall off if you are just walking.

I think they are very durable. Nice build quality.

It's a super good set of in ears. sound is great and they are very comfy.

TL;DR: Buy them, the freedom is amazing.

well why im worrying about durability is that they're like $150 which I don't mind as long as they last (durability)

well why im worrying about durability is that they're like $150 which I don't mind as long as they last (durability)

they are built of high quality plastics, the cable is flat and nice and if you take reasonable care of them they should last a long time.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

you can easiy turn them off and on again and if you dont wanna do that i think they will last at least 10-12hrs of idleing - but i dont really know that because i always turn them off