Can i fold @ home on more than one system

as above can it be done with the same pass key ?

CPU 5820K @ 4.5Ghz 1.295V,Motherboard Asus X99-S, RAM 16Gb TeamGroup Elite GPU Msi Gtx 780, Case Fractal Design Define R5 , Storage Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 , Samsung 840evo 250Gb, Wd Green 1TB, PSU EVGA 850w G2 ,Cooling Fully Custom Water Cooling Loop Sound Stealseries Wireless H

yes its possible, @looney knows i think how to do it

As in he knows how to monitor them all from one machine and all that, otherwise yeah you can just use the same passkey

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Use the same ID (ensure even capilization is same (Whaler does not equal whaler)), the same TeamID and the same passkey...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

can i fold on a gtx 9600 gt ?

CPU 5820K @ 4.5Ghz 1.295V,Motherboard Asus X99-S, RAM 16Gb TeamGroup Elite GPU Msi Gtx 780, Case Fractal Design Define R5 , Storage Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 , Samsung 840evo 250Gb, Wd Green 1TB, PSU EVGA 850w G2 ,Cooling Fully Custom Water Cooling Loop Sound Stealseries Wireless H

ok ive got a 780 coming on monday for new build but want to make a build with my 3570k 660ti and the 9600gt as a folding rig 

thanks for getting back to me