My PS4 Disconnects From the internet Every 55 MINS

thomas harding

my ps4 disconnects its self from the internet every 55 mins but nothing else disconects

and the other day i had 2 ps4 running if i had a 10 min gap from turning each one on they would off not at the same time

my ps4 disconnects its self from the internet every 55 mins but nothing else disconects

and the other day i had 2 ps4 running if i had a 10 min gap from turning each one on they would off not at the same time

Use a wired connection, wireless on the ps4 sucks 

Use a wired connection, wireless on the ps4 sucks 

It works perfectly fine.  

My router is in my bedroom upstairs next to a power strip, modem, 2.1 speaker set, and a lava lamp.  The PS4 is downstairs in the living room surrounded by other consoles, receiver, television, and a plethora of neighboring wireless networks. 

post-122698-0-77412800-1441401755.png

We just downloaded the update for MGS5 (about 500MB) in just a couple minutes. 

If yours is bad, you've got an interference issue... or a crappy wireless router.

post-122698-0-77412800-1441401755.png

What router do you have? Size (sqft), style (2 story, rancher, split-level), and materials of your house?

Or, if it's a modem provided by your ISP, please do yourself a favor, and purchase a dedicated router.

Also, if you play PS4 on a monitor twenty floors below sea level, from a bunker, we'll need to discuss your router options...

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

It works perfectly fine.  

My router is in my bedroom upstairs next to a power strip, modem, 2.1 speaker set, and a lava lamp.  The PS4 is downstairs in the living room surrounded by other consoles, receiver, television, and a plethora of neighboring wireless networks. 

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-09-04 at 4.21.39 PM.png

We just downloaded the update for MGS5 (about 500MB) in just a couple minutes. 

If yours is bad, you've got an interference issue... or a crappy wireless router.

True my wireless router is getting weaker