Next is a HP touchsmart 320 AIO with a 

AMD E2-3200 running at stock 2.4GHz

with it's APU Radeon HD 4270 providing a thread

this gives me about 1.5k PPD

And 5 work computers that run only during office hours

Intel Core Duo (type unknown) without eligible GPUs

that gives me about 3.5k more PPD during workdays

A total of almost 10k PPD from the slowest folding farm in the world

But at least is has got me past the 100k mark and is #256 and rising in the team.

(I'm not allowed to use my wife's 2012 Macbook air to fold,
due to fear of it bursting into flames during folding)

Asus Acer Gigabyte MSI ASRock hTC Benq Avermedia D-link Thermaltake ADATA VIA  Foxconn LITE-ON ECS RiTek Realtek TSMC Transcend Quanta Enermax Ducky In-Win SilverStone G.SKILL Cooler Master QNAP Sea Sonic

What do these companies have in common?

They are all from Taiwan and Awesome!

I can say this is WAY better then mine, 

I have a system that has a 6850 in it, only the 6850 folds, the CPU's make TOO much heat, the I have an old P4 under the stairs folding lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

people folding with all their capacity and with every heartbeat should get a free high end gpu from amd/nvidia to fold more efficient! :)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I'm considering swapping out the AMD FM1 E2-3200 in the HP touchsmart 320 AIO

And upgrading to a AMD FM1 A8-3850 (Buying components in Taipei is literally crossing a street to me)

I wonder how much that would help, PPD wise?

Asus Acer Gigabyte MSI ASRock hTC Benq Avermedia D-link Thermaltake ADATA VIA  Foxconn LITE-ON ECS RiTek Realtek TSMC Transcend Quanta Enermax Ducky In-Win SilverStone G.SKILL Cooler Master QNAP Sea Sonic

people folding with all their capacity and with every heartbeat should get a free high end gpu from amd/nvidia to fold more efficient! :)

YES ! I would greatly appreciate that lol, I would definitely run it all on max it that was the case.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

This should be a LAW

I have an old system with an AMD Athlon @1.1GHz that gets a max of 35 PPD.

A celeron 2.8 that gets about 40-70 PPD.

Then I have two P4s @3.2 that get between 200-350 PPD.

It isn't much, but I've only just started and I'm looking to make a machine that gets more like 5k PPD (going to college soon and don't have much money to spend.)

Occaisionally I run my main rig that gets more like 25k PPD, but I have to use it for other things so I can't run folding all the time on it.

PC Noise Hater Level = Linus

I'm considering swapping out the AMD FM1 E2-3200 in the HP touchsmart 320 AIO

And upgrading to a AMD FM1 A8-3850 (Buying components in Taipei is literally crossing a street to me)

I wonder how much that would help, PPD wise?

a bit, its a better cpu and will add another gpu.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

NIce farm guys!! Every little bit helps and also gives lots of experience...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

That is true, I have only been folding for a month or so and I have learned just about everything I need to know about it, really thanks to the guy above me (Whaler_99) I wish I could afford a new system, I am currently saving up for my license.. and new computer somewhere down the line lol 

Thanks.

I started folding because of Linus talking about Whaler_99 and the Techtips Team working hard on getting into the top100 on the WAN show almost a month ago.

Folding is a lot of fun and also tempting me to get to whole new rig. (I'm thinking FX-8350)

Glad to hear those shout outs on the WAN forum bring new members in!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

• 2 weeks later...

AMD Athlon II x4 630 overclocked to 3.2GHz

Asus HD7750-1GD5-V2 overclocked to 870MHz

Next is a HP touchsmart 320 AIO with a 

AMD E2-3200 running at stock 2.4GHz

with it's APU Radeon HD 4270 providing a thread

this gives me about 1.5k PPD

A total of almost 10k PPD from the slowest folding farm in the world

But at least is has got me past the 100k mark and is #256 and rising in the team.

Added a new rig: AMD fx-8320 with an ASUS HD 7850

Kept the AMD Athlon II x4 630 running, bought another ASUS HD7750 cheap, so now it runs crossfire dual HD7750s 

Upgraded the CPU of the HP AIO from a AMD E2-3200 to a AMD A8-3850 

(which was a major let down, only got me an extra 1 to 2k  PPD but the computer runs much smoother)

Getting about 30-40k PPD and made it into the top 150 in the team

(I am a major AMD and ASUS fanboy, if anyone hasn't noticed.)

i guess i cant complain haha

1st intel core i7 3770k about 100k 

gtx 660ti

gtx 465

2nd intel q6600 20k ppd

gtx 

3rd q6600 10k ppd

gts 250 

only my main rig folds most of the time though

I seems like I should change sides to the Intel+Nvidia camp......
Hope the fx version of the Steamroller and the Hawaii GPUs will be more comparable to Intel+Nvidia.

All of yours are better than my PC, I have a Dell Dimension 9150, which only the pentium 4 is compatible :P Haven't even completed 1 WU  :(  (560PPD)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

All of yours are better than my PC, I have a Dell Dimension 9150, which only the pentium 4 is compatible :P Haven't even completed 1 WU  :(  (560PPD)

As a memorable character from one of my kids favorite movies states... "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming swimming swimming"

:D

people folding with all their capacity and with every heartbeat should get a free high end gpu from amd/nvidia to fold more efficient!  :)

Oh how I wish this was true! Currently I fold on the CPU 24/7 (I'm a mac pro folder, no GPU support) and bitcoin mine on the GPU. But if someone paid to put a GPU in my windows system that currently is without one, I would run it at 125% for 28, heck, 29 hours a day!