What smartwatch should I get?

PumaXCS
Go to solution Solved by PumaXCS,

Actually, in the meantime, this was posted and answered all the questions I could have had about the differences. Thanks for looking and hope this helps if you have the same question I did.

http://www.gizmag.com/moto-360-2-vs-moto-360-1-comparison/39230/

I was tossing between the LG and Moto watches, tried both on and technical details be damned the 360 looked good on me. My plan is to still wait until Black Friday-ish to buy but with the recent announcement of the 2015 360 and a quick overview of what it is I'm back to being confused. From what I could tell there was only a hardware upgrade and not much done to physical appearance. Is there any reason I should get the 2015 version over the original? I understand the hardware/battery life is better but is it $150 better?

None - don' t waste money on expensive junk

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

None - don' t waste money on expensive junk

Ok, but lets say just hypothetically I've reviewed my situation and the benefits of having a watch compared to not having a watch and I've decided that I do want one. Now, while I appreciate your input you were far off from answering my question.

I own a M8 so getting the Apple watch won't be an issue. I just want to know the differences between the two Moto 360 watches and if you were to chose between the two which one would you get.