Headphones case?

oo2k15

So I recently bought a cheap $20 turtle beach m3 headphones/headsets for on the go uses and occasionally for gaming on my pc. The earcups on this is foldable. If you want to know how it look check out the picture here http://www.amazon.ca/Turtle-Beach-Silver-Mobile-Headset/dp/B00726ARLW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441210495&sr=8-1&keywords=Turtle+beach+m3

So I'm looking for a cheap headphones case that I can easily put this headphones in. Simply because I don't want it to get damaged when I throw it in my bag. So something like clamps shell case would be nice. I was thinking of getting a travel bag which universally fit any headphones, I don't know how protected it can be though. My budget is $20-$40. Any suggestion would be nice.

I have a Turtle Beach Earforce Kilo, had it a lot in my backback, no damage. And it's pretty big, it was €50. Don't know why I didn't choose other ones.

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

So I recently bought a cheap $20 turtle beach m3 headphones/headsets for on the go uses and occasionally for gaming on my pc. The earcups on this is foldable. If you want to know how it look check out the picture here http://www.amazon.ca/Turtle-Beach-Silver-Mobile-Headset/dp/B00726ARLW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441210495&sr=8-1&keywords=Turtle+beach+m3

So I'm looking for a cheap headphones case that I can easily put this headphones in. Simply because I don't want it to get damaged when I throw it in my bag. So something like clamps shell case would be nice. I was thinking of getting a travel bag which universally fit any headphones, I don't know how protected it can be though. My budget is $20-$40. Any suggestion would be nice.

I get these for all of my headphones except for my AKG K702's those are my babys so I made a case out of a metal locking box like on the R9 290x dual gpu card and I custom foam to fit them in there.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I get these for all of my headphones except for my AKG K702's those are my babys so I made a case out of a metal locking box like on the R9 290x dual gpu card and I custom foam to fit them in there.

pics?

oh god... a turtle beach with a hinge? holy shit I'm surprised it hasn't fallen apart from just looking at it lol

if I were in the market for a headphone case I would buy a metal lunchbox with a picture that appeals to me (starwars) and cut foam to fit. I'd enjoy that over a generic headphone case.

pics?

I don't post pics 'cause I don't like doing it, it feels weird posting that on the interwebs where all the inter dweebs can see it...

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

oh god... a turtle beach with a hinge? holy shit I'm surprised it hasn't fallen apart from just looking at it lol

if I were in the market for a headphone case I would buy a metal lunchbox with a picture that appeals to me (starwars) and cut foam to fit. I'd enjoy that over a generic headphone case.

xD true!  the hinge omfg I broke a demo pair in a game stop and legit I was the first person to put them on!  The hinge was stuck so when I un folded it put it on then I folded it back up and it snapped like fuck the world Im outta here and I probably looked suspicious as all balls walking out of there xD

I used that sorta soft foam I had just in my house but I don't know what it was called and I cat find it anymore