Got my third monitor! (Happy and Sad now)

TheGeeker

Yay! Really happy about this! Today is my last day of summer and I got my third monitor. The sad part is last day of summer and my mobo in my gaming pc died and now I cant use it with NV surround. Ugh. So happy and sad. 

post-221969-0-14265700-1441067158_thumb.

post-221969-0-14265700-1441067158_thumb.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Yay! Really happy about this! Today is my last day of summer and I got my third monitor. The sad part is last day of summer and my mobo in my gaming pc died and now I cant use it with NV surround. Ugh. So happy and sad. 

Damn, your desktop is full of icons.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

It used to be on two whole screens. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I cleaned it for you. Less than 3 rows top to bottom now.

And im here doing nvdia surround on 2 4:3 and 1 16:9

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I have 0 icons on my desktop...

I have very few, hehe unless Honeycombs count as icons :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

less is better..Am happy with my two monitors.