Is "Alienware" REALLY BAD?

Smhole

I'd be more worried about that motherboard and PSU-both are cheap POS.

Lmao how do they keep that thing cool?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

they dont xD

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Dell fanboys blow it?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Dell fanboys blow it?

Lol

Problems with cooling and airflow have always been an issue for an Alienware PC. Its caused by designing the asthetics of a case and thinking about how to install the components afterwards. That and the PSU that they use and the huge bundles of wires that are thrown into the PC. (This is from a R3 owner)

I love it when the Fanboys repeat the Dell propaganda about the revolutionary nature of the case meaning more warm air can be expelled from the case because its design means it cant be placed next to a wall. As if thats ever been a problem

• 1 month later...

Their laptops are fine. I have an Alienware desktop. It's my main machine. It's decent but it's not upgrade friendly and tons of proprietary crap that just gets in the way inside it. The only thing i plan to replace in it is the video card. I wouldn't recommend it at all. they're just not worth it for the headaches later. I'm lucky I've had a pretty good experience with mine, but every single time I open the thing, I get pissed at myself for not building one that's way better for less money.

i7 3820 -- 8 GB RAM -- Zotac GTX 970

I don't think they're bad, but rather way overpriced.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero