I think I encountered a pedophile/rapist/murderer on my campus

RYANNOSAURAS

KSU? As in K-state?? Jeeesus mutherf***ing Christ's Jesus Christ, I go there... 

I don't know of "Howell hall" though, and I'm hoping to all the gods of all the universes (from your location) it's in Georgia.

stewie-shocked1.png

EDIT: This is one time I'm happy I'm not a muscular guy with a prominent "V." To all the pedophiles/rapists out there, I'm not muscular, I'm just a weak little white boy!!! Wait... That's probably the wrong crowd to say that to.

I attend Kennesaw State University, but I know of your college because whenever I type in "KSU" to google, your school is always the top result lol. 

Tell campus security/police of the incident. This is a no brainer, dude's a rapist, or a MASSIVE creep.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

... As we're about 15ft from the door, this dude is repeatedly touching my stomach talking about "you have a V shape" and he even tried to touch from my dick to my lower stomach saying "the v starts from here to here" (dude was obviously trying to touch my dick). 

Wait, you LET this guy touch you??? 

You don't have to think you actually did xD.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Wait, you LET this guy touch you??? 

He was talking about how to train abs.  When I said touch, I meant as in he turned his hand sideways (as in if you were doing a karate chop) and kind of tapped my abs as in a tap at Position A to position B. He wasn't like rubbing my stomach or anything, but I still backed away from him after he did it. Then a few seconds late, it was obvious that he was about to tap my dick, but I didn't let him. then he said "it's okay, it's okay" and motioned me to come back when I backed away from him. Keep in mind I only mentioned the most important parts of the story simply because this is something I wanted to tell people immediately

You seriously need to go tell someone about this. You don't want that happening to anyone else.

You seriously need to go tell someone about this. You don't want that happening to anyone else.

Just reported him to the police, and I also found his sex offender registry based on all of the stuff he told me 

I attend Kennesaw State University, but I know of your college because whenever I type in "KSU" to google, your school is always the top result lol. 

Lol, it is pretty highly rated i suppose. The main bio-research facility of the gov't is here, yeah, the one with the bio-warfare name. Favorite of conspiracy theorists. http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily/conspiracy-theorists-favorite-lab-is-moving-to-kansas-2014012

That's good for me it's not K-State... but still sucks for you :/.

With that out of my system, I have to agree with everyone else. It's almost certain that he'll be chasing after some other people. +karma to you for reporting that asshat.

I don't do signatures.