Game crashes on startup, event viewer pic inc

Flanelman

Pes 2015, which is through steam crashes every time i try to start it, more or less instantly. I was hoping someone would know how to fix it. :)

i've tried re installing it, restarting my computer, disabling firewall/anti virus, checking file integrity through steam, re patching steam. 

thanks in advance :)

post-183800-0-66287600-1440897428_thumb.

post-183800-0-66287600-1440897428_thumb.

sometimes the error changes to :

"Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll"

but then will change back to being:

"Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll"

if that helps?

sometimes the error changes to :

"Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll"

but then will change back to being:

"Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll"

if that helps?

can you run steam as admin. I feel like it has to do with that overlay. Sorry I've encountered this problem.

I'd try reinstalling Steam

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Pes 2015, which is through steam crashes every time i try to start it, more or less instantly. I was hoping someone would know how to fix it. :)

i've tried re installing it, restarting my computer, disabling firewall/anti virus, checking file integrity through steam, re patching steam. 

thanks in advance :)

Can you check something for me, Check that your appdata file isn't locked. Reason being I had loads of problems with steam a while ago and it turned out to be an issue connected with my user->appdata->local files being all locked up, in the end I reformatted and its been great since.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Can you check something for me, Check that your appdata file isn't locked. Reason being I had loads of problems with steam a while ago and it turned out to be an issue connected with my user->appdata->local files being all locked up, in the end I reformatted and its been great since.

Yeah i deleted that and let it regen but that didnt fix it, the probem fixed now i think it was a mod i had installed on the game went corrupt or out of date or soemthing? pretty strange :/ workign now tho, appreciate the help guys :)