20k$ Jeep cars ...

( I am not looking for factory new ) :D 

Guys what jeep car you prefer around 20.000-25.000$ ?

I was just watching jeep cars and their inside interiors and i got so exited :D ( After 2 years my father promised me car )

By far from the all inside looks i watched from jeep cars araund this price this looks so confortable and SEXY to me  :wub:  :wub:

- I writed porsche jeep inside interiors and i got this :D

gXvCo.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And from the not jeep cars i just cant stop looking this -----> Mercedes C63 AMG its araund the same price i guess.

ybkjg.jpg

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Buy like 4 1988 Volvo 740s

EDIT: *Like 20 1988 volvo 740s

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

( I am not looking for factory new ) :D

Guys what jeep car you prefer around 20.000-25.000$ ?

I was just watching jeep cars and their inside interiors and i got so exited :D ( After 2 years my father promised me car )

By far from the all inside looks i watched from jeep cars araund this price this looks so confortable and SEXY to me  :wub:  :wub:

- I writed porsche jeep inside interiors and i got this :D

gXvCo.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And from the not jeep cars i just cant stop looking this -----> Mercedes C63 AMG its araund the same price i guess.

ybkjg.jpg

Such cars much expensive

potato.

"Jeep car"

Do you mean big four wheel drive cars?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Buy like 4 1988 Volvo 740s

EDIT: *Like 20 1988 volvo 740s

Well my fathers first car was MOSKVICH :D 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

"Jeep car"

Do you mean big four wheel drive cars?

Well i translate from Google Chrome .... dunno if its not jeep. When i write bwm jeep it shows me the x5/6 models etc if you know what i mean

Project Redline: 

Such cars much expensive

Well they are araund 20-25-30k second hand ( used ) ..... 

Project Redline: 

Well i translate from Google Chrome .... dunno if its not jeep. When i write bwm jeep it shows me the x5/6 models etc if you know what i mean

Then the word you are looking for is probably SUV or 4x4

Just wanted to clear that up before i just reccomended the Jeep wrangler or something

In that price range i'd prefer a Merc G wagen (Geländewagen)

Mercedes_G-Klasse_Edition_Pur_20090808_f

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Then the word you are looking for is probably SUV or 4x4

Just wanted to clear that up before i just reccomended the Jeep wrangler or something

In that price range i'd prefer a Merc G wagen (Geländewagen)

Uhhh :D ..... just ... nvm... 

With "Jeep" i wanted to mean cars like Bmw x6 // Audio Q7 // Porsche Cayenne etc.

The speed dont matter for me just the outside and inside look :D

Can you recommend me something inside my price range witch have amazing inside interior like the picture i showed ^^ 

Project Redline: 

With "Jeep" i wanted to mean cars like Bmw x6 // Audio Q7 // Porsche Cayenne etc.

Can you recommend me something inside my price range witch have amazing inside interior like the picture i showed ^^

i believe its called a crossover, the smaller suvs.

With "Jeep" i wanted to mean cars like Bmw x6 // Audio Q7 // Porsche Cayenne etc.

Well that narrows it down a bit^^ When you said jeep i got stuck on offroading for some reason.

Hmm.

Since you've already looked at the x6,Q7 and the Cayenne. How about the Volvo XC90/XC60? 

Well that narrows it down a bit^^ When you said jeep i got stuck on offroading for some reason.

Hmm.

Since you've already looked at the x6,Q7 and the Cayenne. How about the Volvo XC90/XC60? 

The first one seems sweet ( XC90 ) 

Project Redline: 

The first one seems sweet ( XC90 ) 

Thats one of the few modern SUVs i've driven. Might not be as fancy as the Cayenne but it is very comfortable to drive^^

If I had 20 grand to spend on a car? I'd get a 2009 Holden Commodore something station wagon & a 2005 Toyota Hilux 3.0L diesel, there'd even be a few grand left over.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

In what world is a 2012+ (post face-lift) C63 BS 20-25K LOL But joking aside, my best friend has one and it is very nice to sit in. Makes a good noise too, though the gas consumption does hurt the wallet.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I still can't figure out what the hell you mean by "jeep cars."

I still can't figure out what the hell you mean by "jeep cars."

crossover 

Project Redline: 

In what world is a 2012+ (post face-lift) C63 BS 20-25K LOL But joking aside, my best friend has one and it is very nice to sit in. Makes a good noise too, though the gas consumption does hurt the wallet.

NICE !! This car is so sexy  :wub:

But when you sit on crossover car it is next level :D 

Project Redline: 

get a honda civic and be happy that it's a honda 

/end of thread

No. 

explain

Honda is the most average car brand ever. Nothing fun, exciting... It is just a car. I will always advise to get a car you want to drive, a car that makes you want to drive! No-one ever says "Boy I love driving my civic, I think I'll take it out for a Sunday spin" they just use it to get from point a to b. 

Honda is the most average car brand ever. Nothing fun, exciting... It is just a car. I will always advise to get a car you want to drive, a car that makes you want to drive! No-one ever says "Boy I love driving my civic, I think I'll take it out for a Sunday spin" they just use it to get from point a to b. 

That's kinda the point when you're on a 20k budget

Jeeps aren't that much more exciting unless we're talking Grand Cherokee SRT8

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

What do you mean by jeep?

A real offroad jeep?

SUV?

Crossover?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.