White peripherals?

Tordal

Hi,

Anyone who have any tips for white gaming mice/keyboard/headset?

Update:

Thanks for the tips guys! Here's my desk so far. A big change from the Black Widow Ultimate and a huge SteelSeries mouse pad, but I actually like the undersized keyboard :)

Keyboard: Apple Bluetooth Keyboard (using "Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator" and "AppleWirelessKeyboard" software from CodePlex to make it work properly)

Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T 9

Mousepad: Mad Catz G.L.I.D.E 7

I intend to (one day) replace my monitors, desk and computer case some day to match the white/silver colours, but this is the start :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n4204[/ATTACH]

Steelseries make a variety of white peripherals. Sensei Mouse and a larger selection of Headsets. I wouldn't necessarily recommend all of them, however it really depends what's more important to you - sound quality, or Aesthetics? In terms of keyboards, if you have a mechanical keyboard, you can buy white keycaps from here. If you have a membrane board, then have a look on Amazon for "white keyboard" - i can't think of a decent white board to be honest.

White peripherals, that's something that's not very common. Well at least not many "great" ones.

Steelseries make a variety of white peripherals. Sensei Mouse and a larger selection of Headsets. I wouldn't necessarily recommend all of them, however it really depends what's more important to you - sound quality, or Aesthetics? In terms of keyboards, if you have a mechanical keyboard, you can buy white keycaps from here. If you have a membrane board, then have a look on Amazon for "white keyboard" - i can't think of a decent white board to be honest.
Thanks! :)

For a mouse, the G600/RAT7/MMO7 is available in white. As said above, Steelseries offers a good amount of mice/headsets in white as well so check them out. I heard the Quickfire TK from CM may be available with a white shell down the line as well; there are far less options for a white keyboard than there are mice/headsets, if you are looking for a more well known brand that is.

For the mouse? I think your best bets would be the white Zowie AM, EC1 Evo and EC2 Evo. Objectively, nothing matches them (I'm not sure about the "serious gamers" white Deathadder, but I don't think that's even an option anymore).

The keyboard's slightly harder. If you're in the US, then Rosewill do a white RK-9000 with either brown or blue switches. Thermaltake have a few white mechanical boards (all black switches, I think?), Filco have made white keyboards, though I don't know how easy they are to get ahold of and Matias have the Tactile Pro, though apparently you'll need a special driver to get the windows/alt keys working, since it's intended for Macs.

Headphones I'm not as well versed on, but I'm pretty sure there are white ATH-M50s, which beat every headset out there in terms of sound-quality.

I think some of the new Corsair mice are white: the M65 and the M95. I don't know about keyboards, though.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

M95 for mouse for sure.
Unless you play FPS, RTS or DotA games. It's certainly nice for MMOs/RPGs though.

If you are an FPS gamer, then the M65 in Pearl White will be a good peripheral for a mouse since it has a sniper button for lowing the dpi when you are aiming.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

M95 for mouse for sure.
I didn't say it'd stop you, but why would you recommend a mouse using an A9800 over one using an A3090?

M95 for mouse for sure.
I just like the mouse, its great to have all keys mapped to my thumb. Why do a lot of legit pro gamers use cheap microsoft mice. XD

M95 for mouse for sure.
Because they're capable of being incredibly precise. More so than my old G5, your M95 or any other mouse with a laser sensor, pretty much. The sole exception is the Phillips Twin-Eye, but that has it's own issues. It's the old optical vs laser conflict...Optical's still winning.

I guess the WMO would qualify as a white mouse, come to think of it.

Mouse: I've seen a lot of great reviews and heard lots of recommendations for Zowie mice. SteelSeries recently released a Sensei RAW Frost Blue Edition that is white with blue LEDs. I personally use the Sensei RAW glossy edition, and I really like it.

Headset: Ozone Attack Snow Edition. I've used this before and I can tell you this is one of the best gaming headsets you can get for the price. SteelSeries also has, again, a Siberia V2 Frost Blue edition. I don't know about the quality of a Siberia V2, Linus said it's good for gaming but not for other things like movies and music, so it's up to what you are looking for.

Keyboard: Off the top of my head, a white keyboard: Cherry G-80-3000. Really basic yet sturdy mechanical keyboard. The aesthetics may not be the best, but I can promise you that its insides and structures are really solid and well built. It's relatively cheap as well. Another white keyboard: Tt eSports Meka G1 Combat White edition (I do not recommend this keyboard though). You can check out one of my posts and see what I did with my SteelSeries 6Gv2 =D

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

The new white M65 & M95 mice from Corsair are great. Depends on the type of games you play frequently.

You were a noob once too!