Opinions on this PSU!

DannyRyu

Thanks for all the replies! umm the thing is I live in japan and everything is over priced and limited quantity. I went to the PC store conveniently called PCDepot and they have like 10 PSU's

a couple of Corsairs all above 1000W like 5 no-named company's I absolutely ignored, than ThermalTake at 450W and the 600W I had.

I just wanted to quickly get rid of my Horrible PSU that came with the case, the 12V rails were 14A, it said it was a 500W PSU but that was only on peak, and it was actually graded as a 400W which it wouldn't even get to ( I saw a video ).

So this was really my only obvious choice as the 450W TR2 had worse 12V rails

thermaltake 600w tr2 bronze tr-600p

What do you think? any good?

I'm running a MSI GTX 960 and an i3-4170 (going to upgrade it in the near future)

roughly 230 W usage at peak, but the GPU only runs at 80% power at 100% usage !!

I have a dead Thermaltake 600W TR2 on my floor right now...I would avoid it if possible. It was in a friend's PC and we ran a stress test (To test the overclock, and pop it went). Thermaltake never responded to the warranty, so we ended up buying a EVGA unit for him.

A i5-3670K, a GTX 480, and a SSD will cause it to blow if you run a stress test (If you smell a burning smell, turn the PSU off right away otherwise it will burn to death and let it cool down). I think you should be fine though.

I have a dead Thermaltake 600W TR2 on my floor right now...I would avoid it if possible. It was in a friend's PC and we ran a stress test (To test the overclock, and pop it went). Thermaltake never responded to the warranty, so we ended up buying a EVGA unit for him.

A i5-3670K, a GTX 480, and a SSD will cause it to blow if you run a stress test (If you smell a burning smell, turn the PSU off right away otherwise it will burn to death and let it cool down). I think you should be fine though.

Well it'll be better than what I have, And I'm Not overclocking the warranty is a 5 year warranty from ThermalTake and if they don't respond I also got a 3 year warranty from the store I bought it from, but If anything does go wrong I'll replace it some day.

People recommend "X mouse because I use it and that makes it best"

Happens too much...  #TheG502MasterRaceIsAFantasy

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames