Super wierd headphone buzzing.

Kyuubixchidori

So my set up is audio technica m50s, galaxy s4, playing Pandora charging.

In the right ear there is buzzing from static or something. Happens while charging, and mostly goes away when I Touch the metal jack. It seems to increase when the power draw flucates. (Sitting on main screen, almost none, flip like crazy, open a app, buzzing gets louder) wierd as hell. Completly goes away when I unplug the phone from the charger

It has to be EMI since there is more present when you are charging. People seem to complain more about that if the 3.5mm jack is located near the charging connection.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

So my set up is audio technica m50s, galaxy s4, playing Pandora charging.

In the right ear there is buzzing from static or something. Happens while charging, and mostly goes away when I Touch the metal jack. It seems to increase when the power draw flucates. (Sitting on main screen, almost none, flip like crazy, open a app, buzzing gets louder) wierd as hell. Completly goes away when I unplug the phone from the charger

Try moving your headphones plugged into the audio-out on your motherboard rather than your case and try this scenario again. It may cancel it out.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It has to be EMI since there is more present when you are charging. People seem to complain more about that if the 3.5mm jack is located near the charging connection.

Weird. Switched wallwort and it went away

It could be that the initial wall plug has a direct connection to your house's switches and is not split enough, the power output stays the same because it's electricity but not the interference in the cables, who knows really but glad it was solved, now you know what wall plug is friendly. 

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

I have run into occasions where different wall adapters can cause weird issues like headphone buzzing as you've described, but I've also seen things like the touchscreen going haywire (detects multiple presses all over the screen even if you're not moving your finger). Always use the charger included with your device; if not, try to find one that's at least from a well known manufacturer so you know it's properly designed and certified. My laptop does the exact same (buzzing noises through the headphone jack that changes in pitch when scrolling .etc) when I use a 3rd party charger instead of the OEM Lenovo charger.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580