#GettingOutOfNova [CS:GO]

nicholician

I know you can get there by yourself if you carry the shit out of everyone, but if that's the only way to do it, fine. 

Carry your team until they carry you. Then find when nobody carries anybody, and that's where you belong.

Not a bad idea.. I've usually been playing Inferno, cause you get less noobs than Dust 2, but still a bunch.

Low ELO maps are super easy to carry on. MVPs are free.

@NonaHexa You're pretty spot on. Its pretty much the same experience as LoL. Duoing is FAR easier than Solo Q. I'm not sure if this is true in CSGO but i've always had to be in the carry role, there were a few occasions where somebody would be a god but they were usually challenger smurfs.

GN3 here, I just can't carry a team of 4 people... I just can't

Add me on Steam: Vhyn

144Hz goodness

GN3 here, I just can't carry a team of 4 people... I just can't

Add me on Steam: Vhyn

I'm GN2 now and I consistently carry.. I'll add you :P

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same position, keep getting derankers and smurfs that break my win streaks, would love to que with you. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I'm in the same position, keep getting derankers and smurfs that break my win streaks, would love to que with you. 

Well I've made my way up to MG1 now.. so I guess I've got that going for me.

However, my alt account (which I abandoned cause I was in the same position that you currently are in) is GN3, but i'm trying to derank it. However, I'll help you get there on that acount... just not that soon really. I'm taking a break from CS GO right now, maybe in a week? PM me through the forums if you're interested :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Well I've made my way up to MG1 now.. so I guess I've got that going for me.

However, my alt account (which I abandoned cause I was in the same position that you currently are in) is GN3, but i'm trying to derank it. However, I'll help you get there on that acount... just not that soon really. I'm taking a break from CS GO right now, maybe in a week? PM me through the forums if you're interested :)

alrighty b0ss

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

tbh, people who solo-queue to mg are alot better then who play with friends to mg. Just solo-queue it dude, you'll get alot more skill by solo-queueing.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

tbh, people who solo-queue to mg are alot better then who play with friends to mg. Just solo-queue it dude, you'll get alot more skill by solo-queueing.

I did. It wasn't fun, but I did it.

Once you get good enough to carry yourself out of whatever elo you're sitting at, you will rise in rank. If you are stuck at a rank, it's because you allow/belong there. 

:)

Location?

My location is on :P I'm nowhere close to you l

I did. It wasn't fun, but I did it.

Its gonna be fun after your mge and your friends are mge and you carry the living shit out of them. Because you solo-queued and learnt more in the same timeframe.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

So my friends are all MG1 and I probably could get up there if I didn't have to keep solo Que-ing. Anyone want to help me on this epic quest to get out of Nova?

Location?

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!