Badges, anyone?

ixi_your_face

Can you make the inside silver and the outside red? Like a combo of the two for a tri-color approach? Otherwise if not, my vote goes for red and black

I could but three colors is generally more expensive than two, also it's orange and dark grey, the ltt colors.

I could but three colors is generally more expensive than two, also it's orange and dark grey, the ltt colors.

Now that you say it's orange and dark gray I see it as orange and dark gray. Ye bastard.

Hey guys!

So, I recently started playing airsoft, and i decided that an ltt badge would be cool, soo yeah. I looked into it and it's suuuper cheap to get them made in bulk, so here I am, testing the waters.

so. I've got two options

U1QWBx9.png

]

and 

[]

xbtt0sW.png

Tell me what you guys think too ^_^

*this is really for org members only btw*

Prefer the one that blade of grass used for SIG's

1400924164-uoltt-signature.png

Couldn't find the thread.

I've got a frosty decal my PC window my mate is making when he gets some spare and I wanna put the logo on my heatsink too :D

Just take my money, I like the orange and black. When can we order them?

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

Just take my money, I like the orange and black. When can we order them?

Looking into it atm

I'm quite fond of that one now i see that....

SO MANY OPTIONS Q_Q

Prefer the one that blade of grass used for SIG's

1400924164-uoltt-signature.png

Couldn't find the thread.

I've got a frosty decal my PC window my mate is making when he gets some spare and I wanna put the logo on my heatsink too :D

This would be cool and unique but idk if i could get it in that shape, I'd have to look into it

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Looking into it atm

I'm quite fond of that one now i see that....

SO MANY OPTIONS Q_Q

This would be cool and unique but idk if i could get it in that shape, I'd have to look into it

Yeah maybe version 2.0, I like the black and silver one but I feel like the org logo is blue so maybe black and blue?

You got a rough price on one? Before I go spending all my monies? Think maybe you should add a little extra so we can prototype t-shirts :)

Yeah maybe version 2.0, I like the black and silver one but I feel like the org logo is blue so maybe black and blue?

You got a rough price on one? Before I go spending all my monies? Think maybe you should add a little extra so we can prototype t-shirts :)

We can talk about it tonight at the meet, idk what i wanna do with it all

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

-snip-

just saying, and @ixi_your_face if you want to make some of these I can give you the thread color numbers so they can be reproduced by your supplier.

Could you make these too to see how it looks?

c9bvDNR.png

4o0m8s9.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@ixi_your_face

here you go, just gonna note, higher resolution files are always better, these are a bit smaller, as refferenced two comas previous

CNqE61lWUAAQLyA.jpg

CNqE9tPWsAIa94M.jpg

This is a size comparision to the other ones, with a bit higher resolution could have gone bigger cleanly, also the colors on the oranges are the same, phone cameras suck :P

CNqFFDUWgAA0Qf5.jpg

@ixi_your_face

here you go, just gonna note, higher resolution files are always better, these are a bit smaller, as refferenced two comas previous

CNqE61lWUAAQLyA.jpg

CNqE9tPWsAIa94M.jpg

This is a size comparision to the other ones, with a bit higher resolution could have gone bigger cleanly, also the colors on the oranges are the same, phone cameras suck :P

CNqFFDUWgAA0Qf5.jpg

According to PS the triangle ones are 2 inches wide by 2.1 inches tall :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

just saying when you submit to have these made, given them an insanely high resolution one. you'll get better patches

just saying when you submit to have these made, given them an insanely high resolution one. you'll get better patches

yeah, that's the plan

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

what resolution? When I can probably make these 2 colour vector images when I have some time, probably won't be perfect but better than those.

@ixi_your_face Triangle orange one is very cool

what resolution? When I can probably make these 2 colour vector images when I have some time, probably won't be perfect but better than those.

@ixi_your_face Triangle orange one is very cool

Yeah, I like it too

just make is pure mad massive

YloYGC2.png

:P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

-removed due to possible epileptic fit issues (COC)-

(and I don't want to feel bad)