Less Vessel exclusives ?

Si3Rra_7

Before there were 7 " 7 day exclusive" videos for Vessel , for obvious reasons , now there are less and less videos each day . 

If i didn't have a free year on Vessel ( thx Linus btw ) and if i paid for the service i'd be upset :/ ( i understand that they are going to YT , so it's not less content ... )

Vessel is based on exclusives. It has no other reason to even exist. Other than that green thing called cash that they pour in content creators pockets. 

Vessel is like double dipping, release same videos twice earn twice.

Also content behind a paywall is so 20th century.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Before there were 7 " 7 day exclusive" videos for Vessel , for obvious reasons , now there are less and less videos each day . 

If i didn't have a free year on Vessel ( thx Linus btw ) and if i paid for the service i'd be upset :/ ( i understand that they are going to YT , so it's not less content ... )

yeah i miss moving vlogs mostly, but i believe it is because it's near the end of the month and sponsors want to see it on Youtube by the end of the month and the "7 day exclusive" would mean it would go over that period.

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

That is because the school purchase guide is something that cannot be delayed  

About the driver video, I don't think anybody on the planet with a GTX 480 still with them could be having access to a premium Vessel account unless they signed up for a new year

Also new products like GPU's should also hit community first itself instead of delaying it by 7 days to the widely accessed youtube

And certain interesting stuff should be released to the community like the mod case from cooler master should be released right away!

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

yeah i miss moving vlogs mostly, but i believe it is because it's near the end of the month and sponsors want to see it on Youtube by the end of the month and the "7 day exclusive" would mean it would go over that period.

There are not sponsor spots on vessel , are there ?

Don't worry, I think they're are just a bit overwhelmed after moving and stuff

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken