New LMG youtube channel idea!

Agazed

Hey im also a big fan of the moving vlogs. Watched them with the mrs she loved them too. or Luke mainly haha :P

If vlogs are not his style, may be a big brother style, were people can tune in to the office, via video camera, to see that the crew are up to.

Would be pretty fun I guess. sneak peeks at what they are shooting. reviewing.

Hey im also a big fan of the moving vlogs. Watched them with the mrs she loved them too. or Luke mainly haha :P

If vlogs are not his style, may be a big brother style, were people can tune in to the office, via video camera, to see that the crew are up to.

Would be pretty fun I guess. sneak peeks at what they are shooting. reviewing.

Please read my earlier comment. They just plain can't have livefeed because privacy and NDA reasons.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You can grow profit with X number of employees to certain point. After that there's decision. To get better equipment. To start with something new. And to hire another worker. Every of those can bring more profit. Or could be drawback and cost more. At this point they have done two of those three points. Hired 2 new employees (Jon and Dennis) and got better equipment (new office) from which latter is still under construction. So in that sense they aren't going to do anything major like creating new channel before new office is ready.

Yeah I know, I oversimplified that but I was just explaining that If they want to grow and make new channels then they will need to take into account that it'll cost regardless if that's more people, better equipment or software etc etc.

The other thing is that there's no bad time to give LMG ideas of what you'd like them to make, since preparing for the possibility of making new channels will take time, BUT if there's something they'll really like and feel it's gonna be good business then they might think about how to make it happen from now and steady go toward that goal rather than waiting till the office is ready, money and workflow is steady etc.

They already have three channels, and in the case oc them moving they cant make other content aside from moving vlogs so the 2mil sub (so close) channel wont have any content on it and the new channel will have content but such a small number of people will see it it isnt worth it from a financial perspective. Many of the LTT subs just watch the main channel and dont use the forum, too risky and not worth the extra work.

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/

They already have three channels, and in the case oc them moving they cant make other content aside from moving vlogs so the 2mil sub (so close) channel wont have any content on it and the new channel will have content but such a small number of people will see it it isnt worth it from a financial perspective. Many of the LTT subs just watch the main channel and dont use the forum, too risky and not worth the extra work.

Seriously, I wish there's going to be a day when someone throws some ideas and people will talk factually about the ideas and not deny them straight away...

Don't act like we're going to steal linus and make him slave for videos noone will watch. Join the discussion and talk about what you'd watch. The ideas for other channels might end up not being channels but single videos or mini series like scrapyard wars for example.