Gtx 970 sli issue

louisdegel

Hello I've installed my second gtx 970 and connected both with my sli bridge but the controll panel says that there is no sli bridge ? How can that be ?

CPU: Intel Core i7 9700k | RAM: 2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB Pro | PSU: BeQuiet straight power e9 580W | MoBo: Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | SSD: 1x 1tb 1x 500gb 1x 250gb

Broken SLI Bridge?

Also i love your profile picture :D

Broken SLI Bridge?

Also i love your profile picture :D

don't know i never touched it, but it looks okay.

haha thank you ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7 9700k | RAM: 2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB Pro | PSU: BeQuiet straight power e9 580W | MoBo: Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | SSD: 1x 1tb 1x 500gb 1x 250gb

8d8b9cbda8f9472129be48ba9db6ac6a.png Make sure that one of the two slots is not the bottom one. 

The bottom slot ^ is 4x only and Nvidia does not allow those slots to be used in an SLi configuration. 

Make sure that all monitors are plugged in to the top most GPU. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

8d8b9cbda8f9472129be48ba9db6ac6a.png Make sure that one of the two slots is not the bottom one. 

The bottom slot ^ is 4x only and Nvidia does not allow those slots to be used in an SLi configuration. 

Make sure that all monitors are plugged in to the top most GPU. 

ive plugged one in the top and the other right below and there running in 8x PCIE 3.0

i tried to use another sli bridge, nothing changes

ive plugged one in the top and the other right below and there running in 8x PCIE 3.0

It should be just fine.

Reboot and then open up the Nvidia control panel again. See if the option shows up again. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Have you put a power cable to each GPU?

yes and Geforce Experience is showing 2x Gtx 970 -,-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk0ra5rh4vxjmhg/Gtx%20970%20sli%20issue.JPG?dl=0

it says that i have to connect both gpu's with an sli bridge :(