is it ok to disable these programs from startup?

RapidRampage245

i was wondering if disabling Intel® programs from starting up will effect the computer and IAstorIcon, is it ok do disable these programs from startup?

SCREENSHOT:http://puu.sh/3WjEd.png

What do you mean by "Intel" programs? If you are running Intel Graphics and are trying to disable the driver control panel, then no, that's a bad idea.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

What do you mean by "Intel" programs? If you are running Intel Graphics and are trying to disable the driver control panel, then no, that's a bad idea.

these programs http://puu.sh/3Wh7j.png

Stretch out the names, stop trying to conceal everything 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sigh, Can you include the file paths of the programs.. if its intel its probably drivers of some kind.

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

There's almost certainly no point and I wouldn't advise disabling intel stuff, especially something as important sounding as "Intel Common User interface". However, you can cause no damage to your system by disabling them as far as I know, so if you really felt it was necessary, you could try. I wouldn't advise it though.

HTTP/2 203

There's almost certainly no point and I wouldn't advise disabling intel stuff, especially something as important sounding as "Intel Common User interface". However, you can cause no damage to your system by disabling them as far as I know, so if you really felt it was necessary, you could try. I wouldn't advise it though.

*I am not liable for any damage caused based in the advice and/or information provided

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

*I am not liable for any damage caused based in the advice and/or information provided

I will put that in my signature actually :D Done :D

Edited by colonel_mortis

HTTP/2 203