Mechanical Keyboard

PandaCopyRight

Hi guys/girls I am looking for a really good mechanical keyboard with black switches and backlight (prefered in green) and it has to be pretty cheap and is available in Europe

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Cheap and mechanical keyboad cant be used in one sentence. ;)

Any CM Storm one, the basic, relatively cheap way. (but not green)

Mionix Zibal 60 (Linus's favourite keyboard) for a pricier option. (all you want, but expensive)

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Hmm Green led with black switches.. Ducky  is an option but are pretty expensive in europe. What's ur country? maybe i could help with that.

Also one of the cheapest keyboards: Steelseries 6gv2. It has blacks and easy to get in europe. But no LEDS

Cm storm has some cheap ones too but not all of them have backlightint.

I am in Latvia i saw a Steelseries 6GV2 in a store i liked the switches but it had no backlight so i came on here to ask you guys

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Keycool makes green ones I believe. Ducky does fo'sho, someone beat me out to the green ones though so I settled for Blue LEDs :P

Edit: Only Ducky appears to make green LED with black switches O.o

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Mionix Zibal 60

has blacks with green

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

Has blacks with green
they are good looking but expensive :/

Mionix Zibal 60

has blacks with green

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

Has blacks with green

they are good looking but expensive :/

Nononononon Not a blackwidow.. Stop. just stop

Expensive is a very relative term. What is your budget?

under 100$ or if your european 75euro or Latvian 52 Lats 
i hope there is something under or for 100$

why? its good looking has blacks with green LED

why? its good looking has blacks with green LED

It does not have black switches. All black widows have blue switches.

Desktop - 3930k | Rampage IV Extreme | 64gb Vengeance RAM | 256gb 840 Pro | 2x MSI 7870 | Corsair 900D | Creative SB Z | Sennheiser HD280 | Logitech G710+ | Razer Mamba | My salary's worth of water cooling.

Server/NAS - i5-4570 | Gigabyte Z97 Ud5h | 32gb Crucial 1600mhz | 500gb Samsung 850 evo | 4x 4tb WD Reds | Corsair H80 | Bitfenix Shinobi | Windows 7 Pro |

Oh... sorry a friend of mine seid it has blacks i guess he was wrong

Your only options with those specs are a Ducky Shine II, Ducky Shine III, and Mionix Zibal 60 and all three are over your budget of $100 USD.  Honestly, it's going to be nearly impossible to find a backlit mechanical keyboard that is sub $100 USD.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Oh ok il see wich one i like and post here what i will be getting
And please if you have any more options put them here

Ok. So I really like Mionix Zibal 60 but i cant get it anywhere in my country :( any online stores in Europe that have it and can ship to Latvia??

Ok. So I really like Mionix Zibal 60 but i cant get it anywhere in my country :( any online stores in Europe that have it and can ship to Latvia??

Look for stores in the UK, Royal Mail is usually quick when it comes to airmail.

Latvia has no potato, only sadness and malnourish.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

ok thanks :) il try to see where in uk they sell it

i just looked and they all are out of stock :(