The Teslaron

Nizo_GTO

Welcome to the Teslaron.

This PC is made to be the best enthusiast class computer ever.

Here's the pcpp link, tell me what you think about the specs: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/DG2tTW

I am doing custom water cooling. I am going to later put a compressor and turn Freyon (the gas in refrigirators) into a liquid and that will be my coolent.

Welcome to the Teslaron.

Here's the pcpp link, tell me what you think about the specs: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/DG2tTW

I am doing custom water cooling. I am going to later put a compressor and turn Freyon (the gas in refrigirators) into a liquid and that will be my coolent.

Wow

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Over 16000$ computer etc

INSTANTFollow

Over and above the ridiculous amount of power this thing will eat WITHOUT custom phase-changing liquid cooling, your electricity bill is going to skyrocket through your roof. But then again that's none of my concern. The compressor and phase-changing freyon gas injector pump will be quite the ruckus maker not to mention adding another big investment into a machine that you probably won't even fully utilize.

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST

Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, Mad Catz?!, nice, nice, nice.

Worlds richest 11 year old.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Welcome to the Teslaron.
Here's the pcpp link, tell me what you think about the specs: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/DG2tTW

alright the compensator is nothing to THIS

Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, Mad Catz?!, nice, nice, nice.

Worlds richest 11 year old.

ehhhh mad catz isn't bad i use them my self ;)

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Not sure if troll (If it isn't show some evidence that you can actually buy any of these or else I will report this post)

You don't need this amount of power to enjoy the PC world

But if this build were for an 11yr old then it's kind of useless

Unless you will be rendering, streaming or video editing then I don't see the use of this

Maintaining this build will be costly as well

Electricity bills will skyrocket because of the cooling option

Maintaining custom loop for 4 GPUs will be hard

SLI might be unstable

That amount of storage will be rendered useless unless you'll run massive servers

And if you are using a server then might as well use Xeon E5s and server grade GPUs for 24hr use

So many things wrong with this build

I don't understand the monitors either x3 24" 1080 and x1 27" 1440?!?!? Why not x3 27" 1440 + x1 24" or some ips monitors, doesn't make sense to me

The 11ies is either FUCKING Richie Rich, or his parents don't understand why that kind of loan makes you broke!!!

FUCKING HELL, IT IS OVERKILL, 2+ SLI IS NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL AND THIS PC WILL LITERALLY MELT!!!!

Welcome to the Teslaron.

You will need to trim one of your gpus to fit the 750 series SSD

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

You will need to trim one of your gpus to fit the 750 series SSD

That depends. These new PCIE drives come in two flavours. One fits into your board into a physical slot and the other uses a proprietary connector, separate to the PCIE slots.

I'm calling troll on this until we see some evidence.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

And an 11 year old would require this amount power why?

Wait he is 11 years old..

Kid go back to playing minecraft

That depends. These new PCIE drives come in two flavours. One fits into your board into a physical slot and the other uses a proprietary connector, separate to the PCIE slots.

I'm calling troll on this until we see some evidence.

As am I. no 11 year old has 16k. so troll. unless this is his lifelong build lol

bit of a jump from the profile rig to this, I'm calling troll or lottery win

;)

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Hey man, if you really have the funds, more power to you! I don't want to squash your hopes though, but that money could probably be invested or saved, for something like college/college spending money? You'll appreciate $16,000 in spending money then, or a $16,000 car much more than a immovable noisey pc that will be like midrange in 7-8 years.

I like good humans and good food

Well, we really don't know if he is eleven... I mean I could just as easily set my age to 96.

Yeah it's troll most likely, look here and scroll down to the bottom

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s