AMD 7990 Price Drop!!!!

FluffyNuggets

http://www.techpowerup.com/mobile/188552/radeon-hd-7990-malta-prices-slashed-to-699-targets-gtx-780.html

This is one hell of a deal in my opinion. If I was in need of a GPU I'd jump all over this. Should be interesting what Nvidia will do to counter this. The GTX 780 has some major competition now in the same price range.

O_O IF THIS IS REAL!

I will sell everything I own and buy two xD

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

THIS IS INSANE, *20 minutes later* OUT OF STOCK :P

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

O_O IF THIS IS REAL!

I will sell everything I own and buy two xD

Indeed this is real.

If this had happened sooner I'd be all over this! I don't like AMD that much but I'd jump ship for this deal in a heartbeat.

:( On amazon, the lowest 7990 price is $819.99. Still a very good deal though.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

:( On amazon, the lowest 7990 price is $819.99. Still a very good deal though.

Probably drop soon. Amazon is a little slow with price matching.

Probably drop soon. Amazon is a little slow with price matching.

Meh. That's true that they're slow with that.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Probably drop soon. Amazon is a little slow with price matching.Meh. That's true that they're slow with that.

Might have to camp out their site because I imagine this selling out within minutes.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Might have to camp out their site because I imagine this selling out within minutes.

Lol, you go ahead. I'm not gonna be buying anything anytime soon. :(

Might have to camp out their site because I imagine this selling out within minutes.Lol, you go ahead. I'm not gonna be buying anything anytime soon. :(

Yeah I wish. Maybe some really nice person here will buy me one!

Yeah I wish. Maybe some really nice person here will buy me one!

Nope.

Yeah I wish. Maybe some really nice person here will buy me one!;) I'm good. XD

Your good for buying me one? Thanks you sexy man beast!!!

Your good for buying me one? Thanks you sexy man beast!!!

lemme edit my post. NO ONE HEARD A THING!

Edit: crap. You quoted that post. -.-

Your good for buying me one? Thanks you sexy man beast!!!lemme edit my post. NO ONE HEARD A THING!

Edit: crap. You quoted that post. -.-

LOL, your stuck now. I'll be waiting for my awesome present!

LOL, your stuck now. I'll be waiting for my awesome present!

Uh, sure. If you fly to my prison, they sell 7990's for about $850. Also, I went to the computer store yesterday, and I saw the 680 DCUII, and that thing is HUGEEE!

Edit, to all of those who don't know me, I'm on vacation for 5 weeks, and fluffy considers it as prison...

LOL, your stuck now. I'll be waiting for my awesome present!Uh, sure. If you fly to my prison, they sell 7990's for about $850. Also, I went to the computer store yesterday, and I saw the 680 DCUII, and that thing is HUGEEE!
Only if a conjugal visit is allowed.

Yeah I had the 7950 DCII and it was gigantic. Weighed like 5 pounds lol!

Edit: You are in prison but you insist on calling it a vacation.

Yeah I had the 7950 DCII and it was gigantic. Weighed like 5 pounds lol!

The GeForce DCU II cards look better than the Radeon cards IMO.

Yeah I had the 7950 DCII and it was gigantic. Weighed like 5 pounds lol!The GeForce DCU II cards look better than the Radeon cards IMO.

Looks the same to me. There's some minor tweaks but they look identical.

Looks the same to me. There's some minor tweaks but they look identical.

The 680's shroud looks a bit better at the end. I prefer that. Just my opinion.

i saw the card for 600 euros, too bad i'm out of money :(

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Looks the same to me. There's some minor tweaks but they look identical.The 680's shroud looks a bit rounder at the end. I prefer that. Just my opinion.
You like things rounded? You dirty man.

At least put the price in the OP. Being on a phone = cba to click more links than I should have to ;)
Sorry wanted it to be a surprise :)

Not letting me modify it.