Bequiet dark rock 3 vs phanteks ph-tc14pe

Daniel123dk

When comparing effectivity and noise, which one wins?

Dark rock 3 og ph-tc14pe?

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | I5-4690k| Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS RX480 |  Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb|

Playstation Pulse Headset Corsair Air 540 | Deiog DY-200 | AOC G2460Fq 

Dell Keyboard | 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings PWM 120mm 

Built  Not Bought

Dark Rock 3 is definitely more silent but ph-tc14pe will perform better because it is dual tower. If you went Dark Rock Pro 3 vs ph-tc14pe then Dark Rock Pro 3 would probably win this one.

be quiet! cooler mounting is terrible however.. in terms of how hard it is to mount not how well it holds because once you mount it you dont have to worry that it will fall down or anything.

The Silent Wings fan on the Be Quiet! is a great fan. One of the best out there. And the fit and the finish of the whole thing is superb. With your window it would look fantastic. You will have to look out for RAM clearance but you only have 8 gigs so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I take it that the H55 is giving you problems?

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

The Silent Wings fan on the Be Quiet! is a great fan. One of the best out there. And the fit and the finish of the whole thing is superb. With your window it would look fantastic. You will have to look out for RAM clearance but you only have 8 gigs so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I take it that the H55 is giving you problems?

My h55 is loud. First i thought it was my psu, but it's the fans on the h55

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | I5-4690k| Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS RX480 |  Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb|

Built  Not Bought

Dark Rock 3 is definitely more silent but ph-tc14pe will perform better because it is dual tower. If you went Dark Rock Pro 3 vs ph-tc14pe then Dark Rock Pro 3 would probably win this one.

be quiet! cooler mounting is terrible however.. in terms of how hard it is to mount not how well it holds because once you mount it you dont have to worry that it will fall down or anything.

So you recommend?

Built  Not Bought

So you recommend?

I dont have personal experience with Phanteks coolers so I cant really recommend but I do have be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 right now in my PC and if you are looking for very very silent cooler that performs well and looks good then you cant go wrong with be quiet! (if you dont plan to tinker with your PC a lot because mounting on that cooler is pain in the ass).

I dont have personal experience with Phanteks coolers so I cant really recommend but I do have be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 right now in my PC and if you are looking for very very silent cooler that performs well and looks good then you cant go wrong with be quiet! (if you dont plan to tinker with your PC a lot because mounting on that cooler is pain in the ass).

I want to feel a difference in performance and noise over my h55

Built  Not Bought

I want to feel a difference in performance and noise over my h55

Both of them will be definitely a lot better than H55.

Both of them will be definitely a lot better than H55.

I have another question, there's a sale on Amazon, a corsair af/sp/120/140 2 pack for £22, is that good?

Built  Not Bought