Need a Gaming Pc Build ~$500

Ok, so i have a youtube account and make videos currently at 600 subscribers i play tons of games and record a lot.. but my computer kinda shitted on me and i need a new desktop. i have a monitor, mouse and keyboard. I just need a good build thats good for gaming, good memory for the videos, and needs to be fast, i dont know much about computers but hopefully you guys can help me out :) The price could be $600 with operating system but without the operating system i would take up to ~$500. Thanks and Have fun :P

Do you know me :P? ( Hint youtube messages )

Interested in Business and Technology

Also you could just take the hdd out of your old pc and have a cheaper pc that alredy has all your stuff on it!

Computers doe

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1p5Th

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1p5Th/by_merchant/

Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1p5Th/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($119.99 @ Newegg)

Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($54.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($67.99 @ NCIX US)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ Outlet PC)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card ($169.99 @ Newegg)

Case: NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($19.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $512.92

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-06 21:19 EDT-0400)

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/megadarkwood/saved/25xe

could use improvements to the CPU

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Just saying but wrong place for this.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

that a disk drive and a copy of windows and you have a pc for around 450 to 500 us

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1270955

ok im kinda confused what is this build what is it missing

Do you know me :P? ( Hint youtube messages )

lol i replied :)

Also you could just take the hdd out of your old pc and have a cheaper pc that alredy has all your stuff on it!

cant use the parts giving it to my brother hes gonna get it fixed

ok im kinda confused what is this build what is it missing

lol i replied :)

cant use the parts giving it to my brother hes gonna get it fixed

Cant you just grab the HDD out of it and tll your brother ( or better dont tell him ) That you took it , Also please get linux or pirate the OS i mean 100 dollars for windows 7 is just not good when your buget is 600 dollars..

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1p5Th

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1p5Th/by_merchant/

Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1p5Th/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($119.99 @ Newegg)

Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($54.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($67.99 @ NCIX US)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ Outlet PC)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card ($169.99 @ Newegg)

Case: NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($19.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $512.92

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-06 21:19 EDT-0400)

looks good to me, but the case looks wierd o.O, and is the motherboard good? Like i play a lot of games hopefully this could last me

looks good to me, but the case looks wierd o.O, and is the motherboard good? Like i play a lot of games hopefully this could last me

Get the black edition nicer and also the motherboard is fine. If you can drop 10 bucks or so on the NXZT source 210 elite that way you can use the USB 3.0 header.

Cant you just grab the HDD out of it and tll your brother ( or better dont tell him ) That you took it , Also please get linux or pirate the OS i mean 100 dollars for windows 7 is just not good when your buget is 600 dollars..

i mean like its a shit laptop like shit, and how would i get a pirated 07 without getting hacked or someshit

i mean like its a shit laptop like shit, and how would i get a pirated 07 without getting hacked or someshit

I pirated the whole adboeb CS5 and CS6 suit worth about 4000 dollars with no problem whatsoever let alone windows 

I pirated the whole adboeb CS5 and CS6 suit worth about 4000 dollars with no problem whatsoever let alone windows 

so you can help me with the windows 7 then :) or nah?

Well it's Asus so it will be pretty good for the money but you can upgrade for about 30$ if you want to and the motherboard won't effect performance. Nothing is going to last you say 10 years but yea this could last maybe 5 or 6 years.

Well it's Asus so it will be pretty good for the money but you can upgrade for about 30$ if you want to and the motherboard won't effect performance. Nothing is going to last you say 10 years but yea this could last maybe 5 or 6 years.

alright can you change the case to something that looks nice? :)

not bad looks pretty cool thanks for your time man, one more thing is there anything else i can change to lower the price a bit? if not its all good, is there anyway i can thank you for helping me?

You could go with a lower end graphics card but then it wont last as long. No not really I just like to help people any way I can.

Ok, so i have a youtube account and make videos currently at 600 subscribers i play tons of games and record a lot.. but my computer kinda shitted on me and i need a new desktop. i have a monitor, mouse and keyboard. I just need a good build thats good for gaming, good memory for the videos, and needs to be fast, i dont know much about computers but hopefully you guys can help me out :) The price could be $600 with operating system but without the operating system i would take up to ~$500. Thanks and Have fun :P

i wudd jus tell u to keep working and save money for a  better build in the future it will b worth it if u jus wait 

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

No don't do that the 6300 is way better price to performance.

alright thanks man , and optical drive i thought i was supposed to get one or is there one already idk?