Looking for a "headset"

IBIubbleTea

Yes I know most situations getting a separate headphone and microphone is the best way to go but with my brother's situation, I think it's ideal to get a headset instead. My budget is around ~$60 Canadian. Can pay more if it's worth. But hey, it's a headset.... :/ Please don't recommended something that is $60USD. Not much help. Best if the headphones have a decent sounding microphone and the headset being closed back. His computer is located in the living room.

Thanks. 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Anything halfway decent is hard to come by for that much. Especially if you want a decent microphone. My best recommendation is to save more for something like a Logitech G430 or if you save even more for a G930. The 930 is wireless w/ rechargeable battery. I've had my 930 for 3+ years still going strong on the battery charge time of 10 hours. My friends also comment on how clear my microphone is.

BUT if he really needs a headset then I would get a low end Turtle Beach. Not the best choice, but you get what you pay for.

My Build: cpu: i7-12700k motherboard: Asus Strix Gaming D4 Wifi ram: G.Skill 64gb (4x16gb) 4000mhz @ 1.45v case: O11D XL gpu: MSI Gaming Trio 4090 storage: 3x Crucial 1tb Nvme SSDs display: Samsung LC34G55TWWNXZA keyboard: Logitech G915 mouse: Logitech Superlight headset: astro a40 tr

Anything halfway decent is hard to come by for that much. Especially if you want a decent microphone. My best recommendation is to save more for something like a Logitech G430 or if you save even more for a G930. The 930 is wireless w/ rechargeable battery. I've had my 930 for 3+ years still going strong on the battery charge time of 10 hours. My friends also comment on how clear my microphone is.

BUT if he really needs a headset then I would get a low end Turtle Beach. Not the best choice, but you get what you pay for.

Logitech headsets? Haven't we already covered this about 1000 times in this sub? Hyperx cloud (v1, not 2) is pretty much the only headset worth buying for under $100. @op, I am aware that it's probably outside your budget. If it's within 10 or so though, it's well worth it. If it's farther outside of that, I totally understand not wanting to spend that much. In which case it would be worth it to see if you can get a good used pair.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)