The Most Secure Way To Communicate?

EthanTheFrogMan

Yes there is secure. Like a bunker or the middle of the rain forest. But military satellites could read your lips

Lol, he says I will speak facing the sky  :mellow:  defeats the purpose but then again you never know who is he actually trying to talk too :)

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Use some new kind of code that is on the same level as the Enigma code was during the early 1940s.

I would send letters, because messing with the mail while in transit is very, very, very illegal indeed. or use carrier pigeons.

This is why the government fear no uprising, because they think its people are too scared or too stupid to fight against their surveillance.

Put together a PFSense-based proxy server to reroute all traffic sent to a certain address to a dead address, run the router to a VPN and use Linux as your operating system. Make sure all traffic is encrypted before, during and after using SSL or something not as prone-to-bleeding as SSL. That, my friend is how you stop people from snooping.

Unless the government decides to have a Witch Trial Era 2.0 again, now with 130% more McCarthyism.

I would send letters, because messing with the mail while in transit is very, very, very illegal indeed. or use carrier pigeons.

This is why the government fear no uprising, because they think its people are too scared or too stupid to fight against their surveillance.

Put together a PFSense-based proxy server to reroute all traffic sent to a certain address to a dead address, run the router to a VPN and use Linux as your operating system. Make sure all traffic is encrypted before, during and after using SSL or something not as prone-to-bleeding as SSL. That, my friend is how you stop people from snooping.

Unless the government decides to have a Witch Trial Era 2.0 again, now with 130% more McCarthyism.

If you use libre software/your name is Richard Stallman, Edward Snowden, anyone who works at the EFF/ACLU, etc., you are a communist witch.

If you use libre software/your name is Richard Stallman, Edward Snowden, anyone who works at the EFF/ACLU, etc., you are a communist witch.

Oh yes. :P

The GNU Public License is the most dastardly, horrible, stinking example of COMMUNIST PRINCIPLES! YOU WANT TO GIVE PEOPLE THINGS? WANT TO LET THEM MODIFY THEM AND REDISTRIBUTE THEM? HOW WILL YOU MAKE MONEY OFF OF THAT!? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE MONEY, IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE OF CHARITY AND GOODWILL, THEN YOU! ARE! A! COMMUNIST! You would see A-'MURICA, the vanguard of DEMOCRACEHH unravelled by your kindness, faith and your evil anti-capitalistic COPYLEFTING?

/s

Thank you my friend. Now I've read about the GPL and I'm about to Blend a shrine to Richard M. Stallman, and worship the Copyleft logo.

Oh yes. :P

The GNU Public License is the most dastardly, horrible, stinking example of COMMUNIST PRINCIPLES! YOU WANT TO GIVE PEOPLE THINGS? WANT TO LET THEM MODIFY THEM AND REDISTRIBUTE THEM? HOW WILL YOU MAKE MONEY OFF OF THAT!? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE MONEY, IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE OF CHARITY AND GOODWILL, THEN YOU! ARE! A! COMMUNIST! You would see A-'MURICA, the vanguard of DEMOCRACEHH unravelled by your kindness, faith and your evil anti-capitalistic COPYLEFTING?

/s

Thank you my friend. Now I've read about the GPL and I'm about to Blend a shrine to Richard M. Stallman, and worship the Copyleft logo.

All hail St. iGNUcius!

Evil shall bow its filthy corporatist head to the GPL Champions of Freedom!

Unless thy name is Red Hat, in which case thou arest blessed in the eyes of He.

Unless thy name is Red Hat, in which case thou arest blessed in the eyes of He.

Indeed thou art, for it is known that Red Hat is of the Market, but verily, verily, I say unto you, its Kernel is Free and Open Source. Father Torvalds has made this gift unto us.

Indeed thou art, for it is known that Red Hat is of the Market, but verily, verily, I say unto you, its Kernel is Free and Open Source. Father Torvalds has made this gift unto us.

Heretic! Holy St. iGNUcius would NEVER use the term "Open Source!" May He come and peacefully teach you the ways of freedom!

Heretic! Holy St. iGNUcius would NEVER use the term "Open Source!" May He come and peacefully teach you the ways of freedom!

I do not use the term Open Source. I use the term "Free and Open Source", as a way of uniting the mutual merits of both brotherhoods as one, whilst at the same time removing the vague subjectivity of the phrase "Free Software" and its movement, and the Corporate tendencies and interpretation of the Open Source movement. The fanaticisms of both parties have plagued the Free and Open Source movement for decades. They must be eradicated and the movements united if the faith as a whole is to take over the world.

All Code Must Be Seen. All Code Must Be Open. All Code Must Be Free.

I do not use the term Open Source. I use the term "Free and Open Source", as a way of uniting the mutual merits of both brotherhoods as one, whilst at the same time removing the vague subjectivity of the phrase "Free Software" and its movement, and the Corporate tendencies and interpretation of the Open Source movement. The fanaticisms of both parties have plagued the Free and Open Source movement for decades. They must be eradicated and the movements united if the faith as a whole is to take over the world.

All Code Must Be Seen. All Code Must Be Open. All Code Must Be Free.

As the bible states here (https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html) :

The terms “FLOSS” and “FOSS” are used to be neutral between free software and open source. If neutrality is your goal, “FLOSS” is the better of the two, since it really is neutral. But if you want to stand up for freedom, using a neutral term isn't the way. Standing up for freedom entails showing people your support for freedom.

Use TunnelBear. Most secure way!

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Yea, those who understand not that the word Free means Free must dwindle and perish in unbelief. Verily, I know of the evils of Open Source, but I also know of the misfortunes of Free Software. Wherefore, the word Libre to me is held redundant. Too many of the plain and simple things of this movement are lost in the conflict. I need not Libre to know that I am free, yea, I know I am free, and I will preach Freedom to the world, and if the world understandeth not my sayings because of the omission of the world Libre then so shall it be. Behold, Free/Libre has made its cry to all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, and the world understood it not, neither will they know it, except they learn that which is expedient in the Gospel of Freedom. This world will be swept from off its feet in silence, simplicity and freedom. And yea, there shall be those who doubt, saying, What heretic is this, that he should choose both Free and Open, but not take the better path of both? Behold, I say unto you, he who is valiant in bringing forth the good works of Free and Open Source is better than he who would claim one or the other and practice it not. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast Freedom, and I have Code: Shew me thy Freedom without thy Code, and I will shew thee my Freedom by my Code.

Yea, those who understand not that the word Free means Free must dwindle and perish in unbelief. Verily, I know of the evils of Open Source, but I also know of the misfortunes of Free Software. Wherefore, the word Libre to me is held redundant. Too many of the plain and simple things of this movement are lost in the conflict. I need not Libre to know that I am free, yea, I know I am free, and I will preach Freedom to the world, and if the world understandeth not my sayings because of the omission of the world Libre then so shall it be. Behold, Free/Libre has made its cry to all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, and the world understood it not, neither will they know it, except they learn that which is expedient in the Gospel of Freedom. This world will be swept from off its feet in silence, simplicity and freedom. And yea, there shall be those who doubt, saying, What heretic is this, that he should choose both Free and Open, but not take the better path of both? Behold, I say unto you, he who is valiant in bringing forth the good works of Free and Open Source is better than he who would claim one or the other and practice it not. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast Freedom, and I have Code: Shew me thy Freedom without thy Code, and I will shew thee my Freedom by my Code.

The answer is right in front of you, brother.

Thoust must simply use the terms libre when referring to free software, and gratis when referring to zero price.

If you must, be neutral. I, however, chooseth to be a righteous man.

/unjerk

Is chooseth even a real word?

The answer is right in front of you, brother.

Thoust must simply use the terms libre when referring to free software, and gratis when referring to zero price.

If you must, be neutral. I, however, chooseth to be a righteous man.

/unjerk

Is chooseth even a real word?

I will walk the path of FFLOSS. No, not Free/Libre. It shall be known as Free Fox Loli Open Source Software. For there was never a more free, happy people and without contention than the Fox Lolis. It shall be the hallmark of the movement. And it shall be glorious.

Yes, I did go there. Of course I did, I'm KemoKa.

And yep, chooseth is a word. Thoust, however, is not. "eth" is used for verbs. Thou is just Thou.

Reading a KJV is a big help for Middle English.

I will walk the path of FFLOSS. No, not Free/Libre. It shall be known as Free Fox Loli Open Source Software. For there was never a more free, happy people and without contention than the Fox Lolis. It shall be the hallmark of the movement. And it shall be glorious.

Yes, I did go there. Of course I did, I'm KemoKa.

And yep, chooseth is a word. Thoust, however, is not. "eth" is used for verbs. Thou is just Thou.

Reading a KJV is a big help for Middle English.

I don't go on half-chan/full-chan/tumblr enough to get most of that.

I don't go on half-chan/full-chan/tumblr enough to get most of that.

no chans. Just fox lolis. Don't worry, spend enough time on this forum and you'll see plenty more of me poisoning derailed threads with fox loli awesomeness, muahahahahaha :)

no chans. Just fox lolis. Don't worry, spend enough time on this forum and you'll see plenty more of me poisoning derailed threads with fox loli awesomeness, muahahahahaha :)

Got it lol.

You didn't deny Tumblr though...

Got it lol.

You didn't deny Tumblr though...

Tumblr is such pure evil that I avoid speaking its name. it should be burned to the ground like all social media.

Tumblr is such pure evil that I avoid speaking its name. it should be burned to the ground like all social media.

I agree. I quite like 4chan/fullchan though. Just not /b/

Also, WTF happened to this thread?

I agree. I quite like 4chan/fullchan though. Just not /b/

Also, WTF happened to this thread?

I happened to this thread.

Best way to communicate

Secret hand motions and telepathically.

You could also go and meet up with the person... No technology involved.  :)

You never know bro...better put on a tin foil hat just to be safe.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!