Best cheap case?

brownninja97

I short while ago i brought my current case the zalman z9 plus. Im surprised by the amount of things they have put in to it. I got it for £39.99. I was wondering if there is anything better for under £50(about $60). 

Dont say the z11, that thing has weird grills.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i as well love my z9 plus my fractal core 1000 is awsome matx

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

NZXT source 210 Elite is a pretty nice case for the cost of it.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Maybe cost a little bit more, but Fractal Design Define R4 is great

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

I have a CM Elite 430. NO CABLE MANAGEMENT! But overall a decent case.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I have a CM Elite 430. NO CABLE MANAGEMENT! But overall a decent case.

You'll get shitty airflow with all the cables in the way.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I have to say YES. That does occur. Unless you have good fans, you can just get past that. Funny thing is I'm on air cooler -__-'

I need to upgrade. I am ashamed of my case.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Ive tested it, my temps didnt change. I had cables everywhere, i even put cables from another power supply and then it went up by an average of 3oc. that was quite funny anyways.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

For the sake of variety: Coolermaster N400?

No experience with it though :/

For the sake of variety: Coolermaster N400?

No experience with it though :/

Im sure its a great case, ive built a pc in the n200 and that was awesome. If i could actually find a n400 in the uk then i would have most likely got that. i might of got the n600 if the price was decent.

Listen if you care.

Im sure its a great case, ive built a pc in the n200 and that was awesome. If i could actually find a n400 in the uk then i would have most likely got that. i might of got the n600 if the price was decent.

Good to hear that  :D , might use one for my friend's build later on in the year, it looked promising with all the rad options & with all the holes there'd be no problem with airflow

zalman z9 plus is probably the best just because i comes with 4 fans 3 with blue led's space for 6 120 or 140mm fans comes with a fan controller including an led temperature display 4 usb 2.0 ports head phone and mic jack and is just an awesome case for under £50

Have a look at this build.

http://youtu.be/GLQXX2g4gN4?t=10m5s

Paul used a Rosewill Line-M case, it's $54.99 USD.

You can see the case has no cable management whatsoever, but Paul was able to make do with what he had, I personally love the cable management he did with this case.

I prefer the nzxt source. That looks more stylish imo.

Listen if you care.

Corsair Carbide 200R

I built my little brothers system in one of these, great cable management imo, two fans and all that nice stuff. And if I'm not mistaken it's h100 combatible

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I built my little brothers system in one of these, great cable management imo, two fans and all that nice stuff. And if I'm not mistaken it's h100 combatible

You can however then you cant route the cpu power cable at the top. You also cant put a dvd drive on the top slot. the two fit together but they start exchanging paint and im sure that would create a racket 

Corsair Carbide 200R

Built a pc in it before. Its not for me, i need my intakes as well, not the little side vent ones, the proper front facing ones.

Listen if you care.

You can however then you cant route the cpu power cable at the top. You also cant put a dvd drive on the top slot. the two fit together but they start exchanging paint and im sure that would create a racket 

Built a pc in it before. Its not for me, i need my intakes as well, not the little side vent ones, the proper front facing ones.

good points, but if the system isn't running hot the side intakes help mask noise. But yeah no cheap is great in every aspect

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

NZXT Source 210

Bitfenix Merc Alpha/Beta

Bitfenix Outlaw

Cooler Master HAF 912

Zalman Z9

200R

I love my CM Storm Scout 2 case. The new advanced edition is still under $80 on Newegg if you catch a rebate or promotion and it comes with two sick looking red LED intake fans in the front so it's a good value.

A good cheap case? The Cooler Master HAF 912 has decent cable management and is relatively roomy with good cooling potential. Price around $60.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

I love my CM Storm Scout 2 case. The new advanced edition is still under $80 on Newegg if you catch a rebate or promotion and it comes with two sick looking red LED intake fans in the front so it's a good value.

Im in the uk. Its around £80 even when £1=$1.6 and no rebate stuff at all like ever.

Listen if you care.

A good cheap case? The Cooler Master HAF 912 has decent cable management and is relatively roomy with good cooling potential. Price around $60.

I think it looks a bit weird. I cant believe its the same price in dollars. The real price should be around £40.

Listen if you care.