I have listened to some people and?

I'm gonna use this build for rendering,live streaming,developing games and gaming of course.

I want this build to use up all the fan slots on the 900d that's why there is so many fans

Yes I know the psu 1600 watts wtf well that's because I'm gonna be putting in a beefier GPU and CPU 

Any suggestion would be appropriated and maybe everyone in the comments could help me and we can all make a stable and good quality build.

I might switch to a 750D case opinions please 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3FgWRB

I'm gonna use this build for rendering,live streaming,developing games and gaming of course.

I want this build to use up all the fan slots on the 900d that's why there is so many fans

Yes I know the psu 1600 watts wtf well that's because I'm gonna be putting in a beefier GPU and CPU 

Any suggestion would be appropriated and maybe everyone in the comments could help me and we can all make a stable and good quality build.

You haven't posted the build yet :)

EDIT

But you already noticed, nvm

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

You haven't posted the build yet :)

EDIT

But you already noticed, nvm

there

I would say, even with a beefier GPU you don't need close to that power so you could afford to drop a bit. Also only having 8GB of RAM with such an expensive setup seems a bit underwhelming, 16GB certainly isn't extravagant.

And lastly, DEFINITELY consider an SSD instead of or in addition to the HDD. Your computer will thank you

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Such a big case, Many fans, and a H110. What are the fans for?

Whats wrong with the CPU cooler and the big case is because i'll be doing overclocking and remember I'm replacing the CPU and GPU so I want max airflow  

That PSU and Case are INSANELY overkill.

Get a 750D for the case.

And like a 750W PSU

I was gonna overclock everything 

I was gonna overclock everything 

Even so you won't scratch 1600W at all, it's just way more than that system would drain.

Whats wrong with the CPU cooler and the big case is because i'll be doing overclocking and remember I'm replacing the CPU and GPU so I want max airflow  

B00B1R8JT0_900D_sideA.jpg

You see how much rad support that has? You are using about 1/5th if there is any on the front.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

750D is just fine. I have got everything to fit and still have lots of room. check how many fan headers you have on your motherboard or else you will have to get a fan controller or splitter.

Just checked, there in no fucking way your going to be able to run all those fans off the motherboard... and get and SSD for your boot drive and 16gb of ram.

Also that psu is wayyyyyyy overkill even my 860 watt psu would be fine for you... I barely even pass 400w with normal use

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

I have listen to everyone's opiones and gotten an ssd,better psu,smaller case,less fans,

I'm using this build for rendering,gaming,game design and live streaming

Update 2:I will put a 60hrz display in my build and I downgraded the psu I also decided to do 980ti instead of titan x 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RhmcK8

750D is just fine. I have got everything to fit and still have lots of room. check how many fan headers you have on your motherboard or else you will have to get a fan controller or splitter.

Just checked, there in no fucking way your going to be able to run all those fans off the motherboard... and get and SSD for your boot drive and 16gb of ram.

Also that psu is wayyyyyyy overkill even my 860 watt psu would be fine for you... I barely even pass 400w with normal use

I know thats why I use the psu to run the fans

buy a copy of windows 7 from amazon, anyone with windows 7 or 8 gets a free update to 10, so that would shave of about $50

I like this build much better than the last!

Okay if you are going to upgrade anyways why not just grab the 5960X, it is stupid to upgrade to that later. Also why not grab it at a microcenter if you are already close enough to one. It will probably end up being cheaper than the 5820k anyways. 

More Ram please? Why not if you are already spending this much. It is better to get kits that are verified to work together rather than grab separate kits that won't.

Otherwise you are fine I guess? The PSU is way overkill, even if you overclock your cpu and gpu. You could easily grab a 1000W psu and be able to easily overclock and even SLI 980 Ti's if you wanted to.

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

I have listen to everyone's opiones and gotten an ssd,better psu,smaller case,less fans,

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rpKmcf

The build looks good, but I am still not sure why you need 1300 Watts, a billion noctua fans (that thing will take off like a helicopter) 

also you can save money by buying 8.1 and just upgrading it, instant $80 saved!

Also maybe you can upgrade one of your monitors to a 144hz Gsync 1440p display :D

I have no issues with anything else, all looks great

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rpKmcf

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING A BUNCH OF THREADS. OMG. JUST PUT THEM IN THE SAME THREAD. YOU HAVE EASILY MADE 15 THREADS JUST ON WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR BUILD. PLEASE SOMEONE STOP HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

I agree with the summarization of the other posts here:

- get yourself an SSD (recommend Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB)

- reduce PSu wattage

- get 16 or 32 GB of RAM

Having an SSD is now standard, and highly impacting on OS, app, and game load times. It's an entirely improved PC use experience.

The system you're building won't come close to utilizing 1600 watts, even with multiple video cards.

8 GB of RAM is low, and you might find yourself constantly filling it up. I have 16 GB of RAM, and I've filled it up many times, with web browser tabs and multiple applications open. 16 GB is what I consider minimum for a modern PC, though I wouldn't mind future-proofing any new PC I build by giving it 32 GB of RAM.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING A BUNCH OF THREADS. OMG. JUST PUT THEM IN THE SAME THREAD. YOU HAVE EASILY MADE 15 THREADS JUST ON WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR BUILD. PLEASE SOMEONE STOP HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

ok

The build looks good, but I am still not sure why you need 1300 Watts, a billion noctua fans (that thing will take off like a helicopter) 

Also maybe you can upgrade one of your monitors to a 144hz Gsync 1440p display :D

Im gonna be running 3 titan x's and a intel i 7 5960k the 8 core beats 

Im filling up all the fan slots 

I'm gonna be running 3 titan x's and a intel i 7 5960k the 8 core beats 

Clearly not since you have a 6 core and a 980ti in your build

Im filling up all the fan slots 

Not necessary, it will just be loud and annoying, I try and use the least amount of fans possible so that my pc doesnt sound like a helicopter

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii