ASUS NFC Express. Release date?

Yo LTT,

Anyone have any info as to when you can buy the ASUS NFC Express outright (not just when it comes with the deluxe/dual mobo)? I really want to look at getting one since my new build will have a ASUS M-ITX board in it.

Thanks guys,

~~Korindo~~

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

Yo LTT,

Anyone have any info as to when you can buy the ASUS NFC Express outright (not just when it comes with the deluxe/dual mobo)? I really want to look at getting one since my new build will have a ASUS M-ITX board in it.

Thanks guys,

~~Korindo~~

It's already available at Newegg. Bear in mind it only works with Asus z87 motherboards.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813995015&Tpk=Asus%20NFC%20express

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

It's already available at Newegg. Bear in mind it only works with Asus z87 motherboards.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813995015&Tpk=Asus%20NFC%20express

i'm fully aware of that. My new build included a Z87 board :) thanks man. next issue is getting it sent to australia :P

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

• 2 weeks later...

the only place i see it is usa newegg. i wonder why its not in other stores?

Aselwyn1