Kansas

Journey

The Beatles

The Who

Queen

Styx

and more.

Now i found the sony MDRXB950BT

very comfortable, so I would like something with a similar comfort to that (possibly something sony and similar, just not Bluetooth and extra bass

EDIT:

No I DO NOT want m50(x)/m40(x)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

do you like large amount of bass? 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

also over ear on ears?

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

do you like large amount of bass? 

not especialy

also over ear on ears?

over

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

have you looked at any sennheiser they are usually pretty bright and they have a few closed backed designs. also the prices on there website are not updated so they may seem more expensive but if you look around you can usually find them cheaper somewhere else like on there amazon page

have you looked at any sennheiser they are usually pretty bright and they have a few closed backed designs. also the prices on there website are not updated so they may seem more expensive but if you look around you can usually find them cheaper somewhere else like on there amazon page

I never found anything as comfortable as the sonys.

are these any good?

The thing I'm worried about is the "extra bass"

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Mdr-xb950-Extra-Headphone-Black/dp/B00NG57GWQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_107_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0HFSEM9B60FQGDHK326m

on the Bluetooth ones it looks like you can turn extra bass on or off, but not on these.

I never found anything as comfortable as the sonys.

are these any good?

The thing I'm worried about is the "extra bass"

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Mdr-xb950-Extra-Headphone-Black/dp/B00NG57GWQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_107_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0HFSEM9B60FQGDHK326m

on the Bluetooth ones it looks like you can turn extra bass on or off, but not on these.

i dont know i have not used sony headphones in a long time i own sennheiser 598 for home use and planning on getting the bose qc 25 for on the go use because the 598 are open back but the bose do have a little more base which im not as fond of but i usually dont listen to music on a plane 

any other optionons?

I still havent found anything good.

Not sure what to get for closed back headphones.

The only ones ive tried at a store and found amazingly comfortable were the sonys.

I could go back and listen to them and see how they sound...

but i would also like to know other options.

Pump up your budget a little and get the dt770.

I don't want to spend that much

I'm basing this off of Innerfidelity's Wall of Fame, but the Creative Aurvana Live! which is under $100 may just fit your requirements.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

I'm basing this off of Innerfidelity's Wall of Fame, but the Creative Aurvana Live! which is under $100 may just fit your requirements.

isn't creative generaly a not so good audio company?

like gamery stuff?

I don't want to spend that much

You could always look into used. Shouldn't be hard to find a pair around $100-$120. Try reddit avexchange, ebay, cl.

You could always look into used. Shouldn't be hard to find a pair around $100-$120. Try reddit avexchange, ebay, cl.

I could. the only thing I'm concerned about is comfort. I wish I could try them.

Any chance a Guitar Center is nearby? They usually have some in stock. 

Any chance a Guitar Center is nearby? They usually have some in stock.

Appears there is

Looks nice but I need to try before I buy to get max comfort

NVX XPT 100

Subtle bass and treble with nice lively mids

Also it's like having couches on your head.

DSC07111.jpg

NVX XPT 100

Subtle bass and treble with nice lively mids

Also it's like having couches on your head.

DSC07111.jpg

ok that looks amazingly comfortable.

I may need to get thoes

ok that looks amazingly comfortable.

I may need to get thoes

Yep, it's a TRUE over-the-ear headphones.

My old M30x basically feel like on-ears to me now.

Though with your comment about the Sony headphones, the bass might not be up to snuff cause it's a pretty laid-back neutral type of headphone.

Though with your comment about the Sony headphones, the bass might not be up to snuff cause it's a pretty laid-back neutral type of headphone.

nah I just thought the sony ones were realy comfortable. I don't want the exra bass stuff.

just nice comfortable headphones.

I think these might be them

my v-moda crossfade lp are really not comfortable/amazing sounding

Hmm this site has them the same price as amazon but free 45$ earbuds

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_72928_NVX-XPT100-EX10S-Promo-Package.html

I might get them there if I can verify its trustworthy​

nah I just thought the sony ones were realy comfortable. I don't want the exra bass stuff.

just nice comfortable headphones.

I think these might be them

my v-moda crossfade lp are really not comfortable/amazing sounding

Then these will most likely be perfect.

Plus they're only $99 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093PVTPS/ref=sr_ph_1?m=A2V3063JU9685N&ie=UTF8&qid=1439860938&sr=sr-1&keywords=NVX+XPT100

Also with a quite a few aftermarket ear pads.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Brainwavz+Earpads