Windows 10 Degrade pc rating

i upgraded my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10, i used (windows experience index) wei to determine windows rating, now its drop to 3.4 from 7.8, why is it happening??

i revert back to windows 8.1 for now, whats the issue and what can i do to make it right, i really want to try windows 10

i upgraded my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10, i used (windows experience index) wei to determine windows rating, now its drop to 3.4 from 7.8, why is it happening??

i revert back to windows 8.1 for now, whats the issue and what can i do to make it right, i really want to try windows 10

It's a meaningless score, no reason to revert back...

it's windows 10, the inferno of bugs, glitches and early access, just don't for the time being.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

WEI has been discontinued since Win8.1.

WEI has been shown to be unreliable, as some drivers/OEM where editing the XML file and put whatever scores they want. Also, because the benchmark is not visual, it is easy for drivers to skip things and get a better score at the end.

If you face performance problems, ensure that you have installed all your Windows 10 drivers. You probably missed some.

WEI has been discontinued since Win8.1.

WEI has been shown to be unreliable, as some drivers/OEM where editing the XML file and put whatever scores they want. Also, because the benchmark is not visual, it is easy for drivers to skip things and get a better score at the end.

If you face performance problems, ensure that you have installed all your Windows 10 drivers. You probably missed some.

i dont get windows 10 driver system, i cant find windows 10 divers on Asus site and they said drivers from 8.1 will work . but they are not working quite properly

i dont get windows 10 driver system, i cant find windows 10 divers on Asus site and they said drivers from 8.1 will work . but they are not working quite properly

most 8.1 drivers should work on 10

newest drivers can be downloaded from station drivers if you can't find them anywhere else

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile