calculator sugestion

Guest Johnny5g

does anyone know a good advanced calculator for me? thanks!

"advanced calculator", that means nothing, for what? physics, economy?

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

For what device? Computer? Smartphone? iOS or Android?

ASIC

Ti-Nspire CX CAS

I personally use a Ti-89 which is completely fine 

ok thanks!

"advanced calculator", that means nothing, for what? physics, economy?

ummmmmmmmmm everything  :P

ummmmmmmmmm everything  :P

Probably you mean sciences in general, Nspire CX CAS like it was suggested is a nice one :)

The calculators for economy proposes are a lot different 

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Probably you mean sciences in general, Nspire CX CAS like it was suggested is a nice one :)

The calculators for economy proposes are a lot different 

ok thanks! how about finance too?

Oh, i'm so stupid. xD

lol I just assumed high school student + graphing calculator 

System: Thinkpad T460

Still a ti-89. 'finance' calculators do nothing that more general graphing calculators can't do and in fact 'finance' is a complete joke of mathematics. If you can use a phone (like a flagship android device) for the calculator (aka you don't need it for school), then I would recommend the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bisha.TI89Emu and you can get a rom (without logging in or providing your name at all) from the official maker (Texas Instruments) here: https://education.ti.com/en/us/software/details/en/6633925F6176419197BF6CA051F5F7B4/89ti89tioperatingsystem

Select the rom in the app and you have yourself a completely free TI-89 Titanium that is much much faster than the standard calculator (since your phone is) and is touch screen.

You can also download and install officially supported software packages in the exact same way.

Cannot recommend it enough.

DISCLAIMER: MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE TERMS OF USE ON THE TI WEBSITE. YEA FOLLOW IT!

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Ti 89 or 86

Use what they tell you is acceptable or you might. Not be able to use it on test

Still a ti-89. 'finance' calculators do nothing that more general graphing calculators can't do and in fact 'finance' is a complete joke of mathematics. If you can use a phone (like a flagship android device) for the calculator (aka you don't need it for school), then I would recommend the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bisha.TI89Emu and you can get a rom (without logging in or providing your name at all) from the official maker (Texas Instruments) here: https://education.ti.com/en/us/software/details/en/6633925F6176419197BF6CA051F5F7B4/89ti89tioperatingsystem

Select the rom in the app and you have yourself a completely free TI-89 Titanium that is much much faster than the standard calculator (since your phone is) and is touch screen.

You can also download and install officially supported software packages in the exact same way.

Cannot recommend it enough.

ok thanks!

ok thanks!

This is what it looks like. Takes 10 seconds to set up.post-225630-0-32646700-1439769388_thumb.

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

This is what it looks like. Takes 10 seconds to set up.attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-16-18-54-29.png

well i don't have an android phone yet.....but thanks anyway.

does anyone know a good advanced calculator for me? thanks!

What kind of math are you doing?

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

well i don't have an android phone yet.....but thanks anyway.

Well you suck. hahaha jk.

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

What kind of math are you doing?

7th garde i think.

i am in GT.

Man, post happy are we? 

I like my texas instruments. They make a lot of good stuff. 

oh yeah i have that computer from 1982 by TI i will use that. JK. thanks!

7th garde i think.

i am in GT.

You don't need one for 7th grade lol

Maybe 9-10th grade. I didn't need one till 10th grade and a scientific did well till then. 

Don't buy an 89 now and expect it to still be modern by the time you need one for school and everyone has a CAS lol

System: Thinkpad T460

Maybe 9-10th grade. I didn't need one till 10th grade and a scientific did well till then. 

Don't buy an 89 now and expect it to still be modern by the time you need one for school and everyone has a CAS lol

ok thanks! 

Ehh, 9th we did a lot of graphing. but I don't see the point in 7th. If they require one, they should probably give you one or let you use one like school supplied.