?

babadoctor
Go to solution Solved by CydiaDash,

It's not a fake website... it checks if you're having the same problem as other -_-

It's probably made by the douchebag who keeps trying to DDoS us

Personally, If I lived in Russia and could figure out where he lived, I would go and burn all his computers. And probably brush his teeth with a brick.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's probably made by the douchebag who keeps trying to DDoS us

Personally, If I lived in Russia and could figure out where he lived, I would go and burn all his computers. And probably brush his teeth with a brick.

HAHAHAHHAHA

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Cloudflare's DDOS protection likely blocks it, so as far as it can tell LTT is down.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

It's not a fake website... it checks if you're having the same problem as other -_-

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Cloudflare's DDOS protection likely blocks it, so as far as it can tell LTT is down.

thats good :D

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

but but but

Already something lost to begin with.

In no way that that site is related to the DDoser because it's a freaking site checker and not some packet/access point thing.