Pancakes

LukaP

Yeah sure, pick me up and @themaniac and lets go to Sweden just because why not even tho you are complete strangers and my parens wouldn't let me but whatever

fixed

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

kolk si star?

well tell them youre going for pancakes with luka and linus :P

and me

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

kolk si star?

well tell them youre going for pancakes with luka and linus :P

haha might as well say some guys offered me candy and picked me up in a white van

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

haha might as well say some guys offered me candy and picked me up in a white van

well thats kinda young. wait a few years, tis gonna be annual anyway

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

doesn't matter i'm still coming (im 14 btw)

Spoiler

deal. (or im still escaping from home and tracking you down)

doesn't matter i'm still coming (im 14 btw)

well now definitely not. @virtualTune tell this kid the dangers of hanging with hanging with unknown old pervs please :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

well now definitely not. @virtualTune tell this kid the dangers of hanging with hanging with unknown old pervs please :P

"unknown old pervs" now im gonna imagine you like this

1. i'm male 2. i'm not a loli 3. I have a knife I can bring 4. if its for pancakes its worth the risk

Spoiler

"unknown old pervs" now im gonna imagine you like this

1. i'm male 2. i'm not a loli 3. I have a knife I can bring 4. if its for pancakes its worth the risk

1) an arse is an arse

2) shotacon exists :P

3) my best friend has a brown belt in ninjitsu do you think i cant defend myself from a knife xD

4) fair point

1) an arse is an arse

2) shotacon exists :P

3) my best friend has a brown belt in ninjitsu do you think i cant defend myself from a knife xD

4) fair point

1. got a response for that but rather not say it publicly 2. either way i'm not a loli which from a quick search for that is pretty much male loli's 3. doesn't mean I wont be able to stab said attacker 4. of course it is after all pancakes are the greatest things in the whole universe

Spoiler

X'D Best Shitposter = @LukaP you are now my hero

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

your a cat in a computer case, you cant have hero's unless said hero is a cat in a computer case

Spoiler

I should be everyone's hero

well your not because you are trying to prevent me from having pancakes

Spoiler

your a cat in a computer case, you cant have hero's unless said hero is a cat in a computer case

giphy.gif

Depends. Can you fly?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

How can posting about pancakes ever be considered shitposting?

pancakes no, but anything @LukaP posts is automatically a shitpost

Spoiler

Depends. Can you fly?

@LukaP 's not superman

Spoiler

pancakes no, but anything @LukaP posts is automatically a shitpost

I just found two of the biggest geniuses on LTT and their names are @themaniac and @LukaP

@LukaP 's not superman

Well Superman < Goku, Green Lantern, Deathstroke, Deadpool, Mickey Mouse, and about every other character so maybe one of them? :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

I just found two fo the biggest geniuses on LTT and their names are @themaniac and @LukaP

really I never thought I was a genius but since I am thanks now time to use my geniusness to make catgirls

Spoiler

really I never thought I was a genius but since I am thanks now time to use my geniusness to make catgirls

YES PLS.

YES.

Basic guide to CPU's!

YES PLS.

YES.

give me some time(aka few decades) and hopefully they will be just like they are in anime

Spoiler

give me some time(aka few decades) and hopefully they will be just like they are in anime

WAIT.

THERE ARE ANIME WITH SEXY CATGIRLS?

Pr9q1Z6.gif

Basic guide to CPU's!