Installing a new Program but trying to keep the old program of the same company?

Ok I'm looking on how to upgrade my Blu-Ray software?  I had to make some major adjustments and minor tweaking to my Cyberlink PowerDVD 7 Ultra to make it work on windows 7 Ultimate x64.  I know that PDVD7 is old and I would like to download PowerDVD 13 Ultra but when I go to install it it wants to remove my old power DVD 7 software?  I keep PDVD7 because it is the last software I know that runs HD-DVD,  I have a lot and also I can't help but pick up a good title every now and then for 1 or 5 dollars at the most, I have the 360 HD-DVD player and that's all good but what good is that going to do me when the XBOX ONE comes out, So with the PowerDVD 7 I can keep playing my HD-DVD's on my computer when I connect the 360 HD-DVD player to it.   

SO if anyone can help me figure out how to install both versions with out deleting the other one please help lol   I also was told about a software call AnyDVD that runs in the back ground? which would update my PowerDVD 7 with all the up to date firm ware for Blu-Ray's ?  But wasn't sure about that software looks like pirating software to me but hey I could be wrong. Thanks for any help you guys can give.