Razer Atrox Review

TGBSeth

Even though Razer is well-known for their PC gaming peripherals, they have been successful with many of their console peripherals as well. As part of their limited console line, Razer has come out with the Atrox which may very well be the best Xbox 360 arcade stick on the market.

Full Review: http://tgbuzz.com/reviews/razer-atrox-review/

Why are you going around posting links to various pages on this site?

What are you talking about? This is the news and review section for members, specifically this is for member reviews.

I'm a member and have a review, voila, link posted. Only difference between my posts and some of the other ones is that I do not C&P the whole article because I have a website with far more features (galleries, pros/cons features, etc) which enhance the quality of the review and cannot be copied here.

What are you talking about? This is the news and review section for members, specifically this is for member reviews.

I'm a member and have a review, voila, link posted. Only difference between my posts and some of the other ones is that I do not C&P the whole article because I have a website with far more features (galleries, pros/cons features, etc) which enhance the quality of the review and cannot be copied here.

Oh okay. I didn't realise you owned the website :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!