AMD drivers keep crashing Windows 10

MattLantis

Whenever I play CS:GO, my stupid AMD drivers keep crashing and successfully recovering, which crashes the game. It happens multiple times a match and it's really starting to piss me off. I updated to the new drivers and updated my motherboard's BIOS, I read that was supposed to help. Again, I'm stupid pissed now. Does anybody know a solution?

Thanks

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Whenever I play CS:GO, my stupid AMD drivers keep crashing and successfully recovering, which crashes the game. It happens multiple times a match and it's really starting to piss me off. I updated to the new drivers and updated my motherboard's BIOS, I read that was supposed to help. Again, I'm stupid pissed now. Does anybody know a solution?

Thanks

Did you update to the latest drivers?  AMD released new ones for Windows 10.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Change to 15.7.1

Be sure to download the windows 10 version

is 15.7 the highest? Cause im having the same problem with arma 3 and only arma 3. damn red screen

There's 15.7.1 and I'm not having any issues on Windows 10 anymore

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Thanks

Are you on 15.7.1?

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Are you on 15.7.1?

Change to 15.7.1

Be sure to download the windows 10 version

Did you update to the latest drivers?  AMD released new ones for Windows 10.

I'm on 15.7.1, for Windows 10 64 bit.

Could this in theory be my card's fault? 

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Unlikely.

Try the DDU software to fully remove and then reinstall the drivers.

I would uninstall the drivers and reinstall to see if that solves anything

Setup

Unlikely.

I would uninstall the drivers and reinstall to see if that solves anything

will do, thanks guys

Well not sure if it worked for him, but after re-installing everything still get red screen on arma 3 start up. so idk

Unlikely.

Edit: never mind I"m good 

Make sure you boot into safe mode when using DDU or it can corrupt your registry resulting in need for a full reinstall.

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

if the amd cards are crashing alot

and you did a clean install of 10

and are using the newest drivers

then its a hardware problem...

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

They only crash in arma for me, other then that i'm good. Everything was good on 7,  but now 10 I just can't get it to work with out doing some steps. So I can play arma if I start it in window mode then go to full screen after i'm in but if I start in full screen I get red screen and a crash. I'm just gonna go back to 7 and see if the problem is still there if not... well 7 it is 

• 6 months later...

Beta drivers seem to work the best for me