Which free firewall for windows 10

Pool
Go to solution Solved by Pool,

ZoneAlarm was the last firewall i played with, not sure if it'll work on Windows 10 though. 

Caused havoc with BF4 (and only BF4) causing my ping to spike to the hundreds...

Got the same error than comodo which allowed me to find the compatibility button and actual successfully install comodo. 

Everything is in the title, I can't seem to install comodo on windows 10 so I'm looking for replacement. 

Let Windows Defender do the job, no need for 3rd party protection. I do however suggest a third party scanner for a quick scan every so often such as Malwarebytes.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Let Windows Defender do the job, no need for 3rd party protection. I do however suggest a third party scanner for a quick scan every so often such as Malwarebytes.

No thanks, I don't want to rely on windows when it comes to filter the in and out datas of my computer. 

No thanks, I don't want to rely on windows when it comes to filter the in and out datas of my computer. 

ZoneAlarm was the last firewall i played with, not sure if it'll work on Windows 10 though. 

Caused havoc with BF4 (and only BF4) causing my ping to spike to the hundreds...

Well then Id suggest you get Bitdefender. But seriously the built in firewall is more than good enough for home use.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Got the same error than comodo which allowed me to find the compatibility button and actual successfully install comodo.