Leaked photos: Samsung's Galaxy S4 Mini is headed to Verizon

AppleSucks

I love how the picture was taken with an iPhone.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

So no UK version yet?

The S4 Mini is in the UK...

It was to compare the two

I meant it was taken using an iPhone. Look at the first picture. On the back you can see the reflection of an iPhone in a case that was taking the picture.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

I meant it was taken using an iPhone. Look at the first picture. On the back you can see the reflection of an iPhone in a case that was taking the picture.

Oh ok but why are you "loving it"

Oh ok but why are you "loving it"

I just thought it was pretty funny. Leaked photos of a Samsung phone taken by an iPhone. It seemed kind of ironic to me.

I just thought it was pretty funny. Leaked photos of a Samsung phone taken by an iPhone. It seemed kind of ironic to me.

Leaked?! It's already released

Why would you buy the S4 mini when the S3 is cheaper and more powerful?

In the U.K. we've had it for quite some time.

System: i5-2500k, Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3, Mushkin Enhanced Blackline, R9 290X, CoolerMaster Elite 430, OCZ Vector, Corsair RM650, Dell U2412M, Corsair H60, Sidewinder X6, M6880, Asus Xonar DG      
Steam username: Armorhype          Origin username: Armorhype          Xbox Live Gamertag: Armorhype                   

because you might prefer a smaller phone and want the newest version 

I understand it if you want a smaller phone, but newest version? Besides some gestures, there isn't much difference between the S3 and S4 mini in terms of software as far as I know.

I understand it if you want a smaller phone, but newest version? Besides some gestures, there isn't much difference between the S3 and S4 mini in terms of software as far as I know.

im just saying some people want the newest version

im just saying some people want the newest version

Yeah, I understand, I just think it's stupid.

This phone is a joke anyway

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

. Well the newest version is also on the full fledged version

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

And the screen is better

. Well the newest version is also on the full fledged version

Yes but it is huge

Dat branding...

True but everyone I know puts a case on their phone anyway.

i beleved people wanted bigger phones not smaller ones...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB