I want to upgrade my PC for gaming.!

My current PC Specs are -

Processor: AMD A8-3870K

RAM: 8GB (2x4GB 1333MHz)

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X

HDD: 1TB

Motherboard: MSI A75A-G55 (FM1 Socket)

PSU: Antec VP500PC (500W)

I want to upgrade my processor from AMD A8-3870K to Intel Core i7 4790K. I am looking for a good & cheap motherboard which can make my machine better. Please suggest me the best cheap mobos in the market and I don't Over Clock my processors, so OC is not my priority - keep that in mind.

Also tell me is it necessary to buy a CPU cooler for i7 4790K processor (without OC - without AC room India)?

I want to upgrade my processor from AMD A8-3870K to Intel Core i7 4790K. I am looking for a good & cheap motherboard which can make my machine better. Please suggest me the best cheap mobos in the market and I don't Over Clock my processors, so OC is not my priority - keep that in mind.

Also tell me is it necessary to buy a CPU cooler for i7 4790K processor (without OC - without AC room India)?

Don't get 4790K for gaming, get i5 and better GPU. What is your budget?

Just buy an i7 4790 then.

CPU: A10-6800k @ 4.7 Motherboard: Asus A88X-Plus RAM: Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 GB GPU: PNY GTX 660 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo, 120 GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1 TB WD Blue PSU: Corsair HX750i Display(s): Asus VS248H-P Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard: Amazon Special Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Sound: Amazon Special Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

i7 4790k is unnecessary if you are just gaming on your rig, i would recommend you opt for a i5 4460, 4590 or 4690 instead.

For mobo i would go with a Asus Z97A, great features and quality. 

If you want something more high end maybe MSI Gaming 5 or Asus Maximus VII Ranger

i7 4790k is unnecessary if you are just gaming on your rig, i would recommend you opt for a i5 4460, 4590 or 4690 instead.

For mobo i would go with a Asus Z97A, great features and quality. 

If you want something more high end maybe MSI Gaming 5 or Asus Maximus VII Ranger

If he is not overclocking z97 is pointless, 4460 with h81 board and new GPU is best choice.

You could get a cheaper CPU, and upgrade your MOBO and GPU as well. Getting a 4790k with a 270x makes no sense.

don't upgrade to an i7

Upgrade to a i5 4690k, games don't need more than 4 cores and 4 thread.

and still the CPU is going to bottleneck your GPU.

The R9 270x sucks, the older R9 280 (HD 79550) is better and the same price.

Upgrade to a R9 280x or R9 290

Tell us your budget and we will show some offers

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

For gaming you're gonna want to upgrade that GPU. i7 and a R9 270X is very off balance. i5 and R9 380 would be worlds better.

I would rather sell your r9 270x (if possible) and get the i5 4690k and a gtx 960/380/280x. if you however want to go extra cheap with the cpu (though barely any performance decrease) get an i5 4590 for $50 cheaper and try to squeeze in possibly a r9 290. Might have to upgrade the psu for the amd counterparts though.

I want to buy a good machine on which I can play games (especially FIFA). I am looking for a PC and a PS4 but I am really confused between both of these options. Upgrading my PC to (i7 4790K and a compatible mobo). This upgradation is costing me same as PS4. Please help me out for which should I opt for a PC with upgradation which is costing me same as PS4 or a PS4?

Follow your topics mate and also, why the repost??

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White