Google Chrome lag in Windows 10

Bugses

Anyone else experienced this? Its actually so bad at times, that I can see my cursor is hopping across the screen. It also thinks for half a second, when I open a new tab.

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

Not having that issue, but both Opera  and Chrome have horrible loading times for me on Windows 10. It kinda makes me suspicious that this is part of Microsoft's plan to get everyone to switch to Edge.

Anyone else experienced this? Its actually so bad at times, that I can see my cursor is hopping across the screen. It also thinks for half a second, when I open a new tab.

no but what process is coursing this? and whats bottle necking it? 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I had issues to the point that Chrome wouldn't load and forced me to complete reset the OS, Chrome works fine now for me but I think it's a issue with Win 10

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Yeah it might be a Windows 10 issue. I updated my Chrome with a new installation, after they came out with a Windows 10 version. Its not like I even have 10 tabs open, I cant seem to locate the problem.

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

For what it's worth about those mentioning sabotage, When I tried Windows 10, Firefox did not seem slower than in Windows 8.1

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

• 1 year later...