My favourite windows 10 feature

gergy008

frNix69.png

Correct spelling for the word "Centre"

It's a shame however that this isn't repeated throughout the OS. Even though my language is set to English UK, Microsoft fails to spell things the correct way:

PboRUOf.pngkdr1mL6.pngBXpYIHA.png

Come on Microsoft, sort it out!!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

frNix69.png

Correct spelling for the word "Centre"

It's a shame however that this isn't repeated throughout the OS. Even though my language is set to English UK, Microsoft fails to spell things the correct way:

PboRUOf.pngkdr1mL6.pngBXpYIHA.png

Come on Microsoft, sort it out!!

/r/circlejerk

jk

It's like when people call CSGO unplayable when they realise the rank logos are slightly off (especially the GE one)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

honestly they should bring back gadgets. those were uber cool

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

/r/circlejerk

jk

:P  :D

It's like when people call CSGO unplayable when they realise the rank logos are slightly off (especially the GE one)

I didn't notice this, it's going to drive me crazy...

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

You also misspelled favorite* in the title.

DAMN YOU

Spoiler

Werent they removed because of security issues?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Yup.. Miss my clock, weather app, currency app and performance monitoring..

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

You also misspelled favorite* in the title.

Favourite = british english?

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Werent they removed because of security issues?

no. i just want my damn gadgets back. you can take all other features with windows 10, i just want my gadgets back

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Favourite = british english?

I'm messing with OP.

He's telling me the spelling of "center" is wrong. Not wrong, just different upon region.

favourite

colour

muricans are weird

I personally would rather use british english than american english but noo, my teachers say "it's not correct, bitch." no they didn't actually say bitch.

"Center"

post-88470-0-38790300-1438879769_thumb.p

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

My favorite feature is the new settings app. If I want to change something in my pc I must know search for it in Settings AND Control Pannel... gr8

I'm messing with OP.

He's telling me the spelling of "center" is wrong. Not wrong, just different upon region.

Joke--->v  me    >----

--------^

halp, where is the picture for dis?

favourite

colour

muricans are weird

'Murica!!! where nobody knows british english, and invents new words because they forget a letter! :P

"Center"

-snip-

p6hs5.jpg

/r/circlejerk

jk

I'm glad I don't play CSGO.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

I'm glad I don't play CSGO.

nononono the community is the bestest - everybody loves hates everyone

I have OCD. After reading what you said I just don't want to have to see that logo.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Even better

p6hzb.jpg

I personally would rather use british english than american english but noo, my teachers say "it's not correct, bitch." no they didn't actually say bitch.

I'll assume you live in a european country where English is taught.

It's funny actually, I know someone from Norway and someone from Sweden and apparently each school has seperate rules whether they teach in American English or British English.

I understand that American english is a thing, but British English is the correct English and probably more popular. Americans just changed the spellings to be independant and what not; no reason other than to feed the founding brothers huge hard ons for being different or something. 

If I was you, I would stick to whatever you want to use. If your teachers dictate which one you want to use, then see the batman.robin pic on the first page. You can be batman. :-)

"Center"

attachicon.gifMurica_3.png

murica. The hell is with ronald mcdonald

What are you talking about? It's all butterflies and rainbows over there!

Spoiler

I'll assume you live in a european country where English is taught.

It's funny actually, I know someone from Norway and someone from Sweden and apparently each school has seperate rules whether they teach in American English or British English.

I understand that American english is a thing, but British English is the correct English and probably more popular. Americans just changed the spellings to be independant and what not; no reason other than to feed the founding brothers huge hard ons for being different or something. 

If I was you, I would stick to whatever you want to use. If your teachers dictate which one you want to use, then see the pic quoted below. You can be batman.

Right on!

What are you talking about? It's all butterflies and rainbows over there!

nope. #Merica