Who do you think knows more about tech? Linus or JJ?

MegaDave91

Who do you think?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Wow, it's 50/50 right now

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I'm not gonna vote.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Depends. some things one is very smart at and another thing the other is. 

The smartest person ive seen though was this red head girl at frys electronics. She made linus look like a brain dead sea pig. Get it?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Logan from TekSyndicate :P

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

Linus I think knows Tech on a very personal, kind of consumer base level. (even though he did work at retail) JJ is a spokesperson for one of the biggest electronic hardware companies in the world. JJ probably has to remember the bar code on each product 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Linus has a broader knowledge of tech, not just with computer hardware, and software. If we're talking about about computer hardware and software then JJ all the way.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

jj is probobly really smart,and he knows allot about asus's product and tech in general.

but linus have allot of expirience with tech and computer in the consumer level,and in the retail.

he knows how to "translate" the specs to somthing everyone will understand.and thats a hard thing to do

I think Wendell probably knows more about tech than Logan.

Linus for the tech that we can "see".

JJ for the tech that goes on behind the scenes.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I am sorry, but Logan is very ignorant at a lot of things, and just makes things up and sound like he knows what he is talking about. Logan is good at pretending to know things.

I am not going to vote, because their knowledge probably overlap on a lot of things, and each one of them know some stuff the other one don't. It's very hard to measure knowledge to begin with.

well JJ in an engineer and also as he said

he is on the bleeding edge

so ofc he knows more

i mean he works for the company that makes the hardware

and decides on what happens

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

JJ knows a hell of a lot, but Logan and Wendell know more :)

You can't be serious. Again, Logan knows next to nothing. Do you actually watch his videos? He just says whatever sounds good, no matter if it's true or not.

You can't be serious. Again, Logan knows next to nothing. Do you actually watch his videos? He just says whatever sounds good, no matter if it's true or not.

Agreed he hasn't reviewed product he thought was bad it's always positive for him like the korean monitors.

I missed most of the WAN show last night, so I only heard the first ~20 minutes of what JJ had to say. I also haven't gotten around to watching it on youtube yet (actually, I haven't seen it listed on youtube yet, is that a glitch or has it not been posted yet?)..

From what I heard, they probably have a ton of overlapping knowledge about the products, but my guess is that JJ knows more about the minor engineering details than Linus does. My guess is that Linus probably has a more broad knowledge of a wider range of products, but JJ has a deeper knowledge of a narrower range of products..

Anywhoo, from what I saw of the WAN show, they're both extremely knowledgeable (much more knowledgeable about tech than I am), so I don't think it matters a ton. 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Depends. some things one is very smart at and another thing the other is. 

The smartest person ive seen though was this red head girl at frys electronics. She made linus look like a brain dead sea pig. Get it?

i'm at fry's right now in roseville, CA

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Slick Of course

Interested in Business and Technology

know more in what sense? i'm sure the Asus guy knows more about the inner workings of a motherboard compared to Linus. Dumb question if you ask me.