Headphone recommendations sub $100....

LifesCompanion

I was after a pair of "outside" headphones with a nice punchy bass that look nice and are around $100. 

A bit of a tough to tick all the boxes... 

Any recommendations? 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

outside headphones- you mean open back?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

When people say look nice there is only one option. Sennheiser. The best looking headphones ever. Simple. HD 518

outside headphones- you mean open back?

When people say look nice there is only one option. Sennheiser. The best looking headphones ever. Simple. HD 518

outside headphones as in using them outside of your house. like beats or skull candy's

Get something from the audio technica Mx line. The m40x's are 100 dollars and are outstanding.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

They don't have the punchy bass the OP is looking for.

They don't have the punchy bass the OP is looking for.

Yeah, that's the issue I've been having with trying to find a nice pair of headphones which look nice, have a punchy bass (without compromising mids/highs too much) and won't break the bank. 

Australia tax is also a thing so I need to be careful when looking at NA prices :( 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

Tried looking around and these seem like they could fit your needs within your budget:

Audio Technica ATH PRO500 MK2

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/audio-technica-headphones-athpro500mk2bk

ooooooo

Looks nice.

Thanks for the suggestion :D