How does a 14 year old make money?

doctorraichu

Join a pyramid scheme 

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

Car washing, Dishes, Local restaurants, Paper Boy

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

you could make let's plays

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

having been there and done that.

You dont

It blows but...there isnt much you can do outide odd jobs like lawn mowing/paper routes and that kinda crap

While it blows adulthood blows more so...

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

you could make let's plays

There are too many Lets Plays in the World.

Chores, summer job, if your parents run a business or own a store, then you can offer to go do work for them for a few bucks per hour or per day :)

But I mean if you're 14 like me, its smart to just wait it out till a birthday or the holidays or something, then you don't have to work for it and you will still feel obligated to getting what you wanted in the first place lol :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm saving up for a R9 290. How do i make money?

Seriously though just go get a casual job. There is no easy way to make money.

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

Potato's or steal it 

FX 8350, Crosshair formula z, GTX 980Ti (reference), Enthoo Lux, XFX 750w PSU, 16GB Hyper x Fury, 120Gb SSD, 1TB HDD Samsung drive, 1TB WD Black

Not knowing where you're from, it depends a bit on the country's laws, but you should be able to get a part-time job at something like McDonald's or get a paper route. The first will help your resume more when you are looking for a job later. Alternatively you could try tutoring, odd jobs such as cutting the lawn, and so forth.

You can get a part time job.

You can deliver paper or serve my Burger and CHIPS!!!

Birthday money bruh ~

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Wait until your 17. Thats when I got my first job...then again I do live in the States. In the US, you can start working at 16 with a permit from your school, but most stores dont hire anyone under the age of 17 unless the owner personally knows them...

Jobs are hard to find as it is, as a teenager I remember how impossible it was to even FIND ONE. Do mom and pop kind of shit, and grind HARD. Sell some of your things. Like a potatobox or peasantstation. 

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI B85I | Stock cooler | RAM: 8gb DDR3 RAM 1600mhz | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked w/ACX cooling | Storage: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/ Window

paperboy

sell drugs is good too, a lot of cash but high risk 

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

lemonade 

You can never turn a profit with lemonade. If you price more than, like, 10 cents people aren't going to buy it. If you price it that cheap, all the money you make goes into restocking.

Join Faze Clan?

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Oh, assuming you can get to mexico, i hear sugar is something that can make you alot of money

rip people off, its what I did

lemonade 

[removed]

my friend got $500 by selling lemonade outside of a school in 2 weeks

Edited by Godlygamer23
removed quoted post.

Handing out flyers , delivering paper , lemonade stand,...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...