How would I go about activating Windows XP?

Yummychickenblue

I have a bunch of computers running XP that need activation. XP isn't supported anymore though so I'm pretty sure the activation servers are down, and so is activation by phone. (which doesn't sound too appealing anyway) How would I get around this?

Auto KMS

Or install a pre activated copy

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

XP doesn't need an internet connection to activate. Enter your key and it should work. But you really shouldn't be using xp.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

XP doesn't need an internet connection to activate. Enter your key and it should work. But you really shouldn't be using xp.

I plan on selling them. They came installed with XP or versions of Linux. I figure anybody who would buy them probably doesn't want to use linux. 

Auto KMS

Or install a pre activated copy

All I have available are recovery CDs so that's what I've been using. What's Auto KMS?

the phone verification was actually pretty cool when it worked. you didn't actually talk to a person, but an automated machine that could listen to you speak your key and activate it.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I figure anybody who would buy them probably doesn't want to use linux. 

They probably won't want to use xp either ^^ as I said, if you have a key you should be able to activate them no problem.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

All I have available are recovery CDs so that's what I've been using. What's Auto KMS?

Torrent it, run it. Voila activated. Works on windows XP-10 maybe even in 95 and 98

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.